IPL snub to Pakistani players dented India's image: Shahid Afridi

Voldemort

Country flag
Re: IPL snub to Pakistani players dented India's image: Shahid Afrid

defenceforumindia.com/forum/sports/20655-shahid-afridi-barking-he-reaches-home-3.html

Glint

Country flag

In my personal opinion, They should be allowed to play. Politics should be kept aside from sports.

Although the Pakistani players are annoying sometimes.

thethinker

Country flag

In my personal opinion, They should be allowed to play. Politics should be kept aside from sports.

Sure, let them play here, earn here, make some extra money by doing Indian ads and finally when done, have them tweet something like the below :

ladder

Country flag

Common Pakistani too need to face some kind of non-violent retribution, for the policies of their govt. to introspect and be the change that will change Pakistan.

The discrimination at airport over their green passport has had profound effect and Pak people have started questioning their govt.

Similarly, IPL ban too will keep them reminding the cause for it.

Glint

Country flag

Obviously i didn't know that. I don't follow two-faced morons on twitter.

Common Pakistani too need to face some kind of non-violent retribution, for the policies of their govt. to introspect and be the change that will change Pakistan.
Yup. I take that back, I was wrong. These people don't deserve to be looked equally. Every time i try to be non biased. The Pakis give me another reason to hate their imbecilic behavior.

Rajendra91

You paki beggers need not to think about India.
Think about yourself.
Paki Pigs are not required in IPL.
And dont forget that yours is the country which attacked Sri Lankan Cricket team bus.
Causing injury to samaraveera and others.
-
Ok Let it be.
After Humiliated for many times, they still come begging to India.
THERE ARE STILL FOUR PAKI BEGGERS in this season.
Wasim Akram as KKR bowling coach.
Thats very much expected from S.R G-A-Y.
Ramiz Raza in the commentary team
-
Waqar younus and Akthar in Pre match and post match discussion
We must remove them also.

Reactions: jus

Compersion

Country flag

The image and also the impact was absolutely only damage to Pakistan because of IPL ban.

Why doesn't Afridi say he would not play in IPL ever if he feels that strongly about his country disrespect.

At least have a little class and respect and be a little supplicated in wanting to come and play in IPL.

boris

Country flag

They'll still keep on coming thanks to sickularists/liberals like Mahesh Bhatt and of course other liberals too who advocate peace and love with Pakistan and are against allies like Israel. I was on this website Quora for a few days checking out the kind of stuff we discuss here and my gosh it so full of liberals who are like "We should not hate Pakistan", "Drone attacks there are wrong". Crazy people these liberals are.

JBH22

Pakistanis singers, players etc not a single of them should be allowed to thrive and prosper in India.

Bhaichada crap/ Love Letter should stop.

PS: Or else Zalil Hamid will say its an Indian conspiracy through Geo News etc :)

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag

The best place for these Pak artists and performers should naturally be Saudi Arabia considering their ancestry and all.

Pretty sure they would be treated as first class citizens with the same grace, importance and dignity as the local Arabs there.:thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I would not know that.

But for sure I know that it dented Pakistan's image and ego.

Or else why whine?

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned

Pakistanis are the biggest fixers in this world.

Best example ICL 2007 final where Hyderabad Heroes defeated Loahor whores(it is mostly made of all internaltional paki cricketers) in a dramatic faction.

THey made crores in this game alose.

Never trust a paki.

praneet.bajpaie

Mr Afridi,

We Indians have been hearing your crap for the last 6 years (ever since Paki palyers weren't picked) and the IPL has survived and gone onto become the largest, most successful domestic cricket tournament in the world. Every player playing in the IPL have gone onto become multi millionaires while you and your compatriots continue to wallow in "mass poverty" (by cricketing standards). So we understand your pain in being snubbed year after year. But that's a price you have to pay for being a Paki. So don't worry about India's global image. Worry about your's. With regular terrorist attacks on your soil, everyday drone attacks from a foreign country raping you of your sovereignty, to say nothing of the rampant polio cases that still haunts you to the terrorist attacks worldwide that can be traced to your motherland. We Indian would advise you strongly to look into the global image of Pakistan first than to look into ours.

Regards,

Praneet Kumar Bajpaie
on behalf of all Indian members of DFI.

bennedose

Oh India's image is dented? if Paki says it, then it must be true. Anyway. good. I am glad India's image is dented. May it always be so.

jmj_overlord

is Mr.Afridi trying his luck in making jokes ? afridi can't stand to see his team sidelined during each ipl season it seems.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles