Introducing a friend who wants to skype chat voice or writing

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
REPLIES GUARANTEED TO ALL WHO CONTACT HIM
Hey folks I would like to introduce a friend who wants to have contact with people living wherever in India or Indian people living anywhere. He is living nearby me in Portugal and often we chat about India defence and also write some posts jointly. He is trying to learn hindi .
He welcomes anyone contact him or give your skpe or email contact . His name is Nathan and email is natenathan2011@gmail and you can contact him via skype audio using the same email … he’ll be speaking in English and is extremely keen to hear from you wherever , whoever you may be . You can also ask him anything about anything , including Europe , life here etc etc etc . He has a few small businesses here in Europe .He did MBA and studied in the UK

Everyone who contacts him is guaranteed a reply ….all you have to say is “Hi , I’m from dfi and willing to either voice chat or writing chat ( indicate whichever u prefer, or both ) with you about iife in my neighbourhood

Nathan is super-keen to hear from you regardless of your age ethnicity area religion profession etc etc
…please contact him via skype or email …thanks,
Namaste.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
noice.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles