intro of myself

ark200

somebody ordered me to stop acting like a VIP and give introduction, so i am giving one. i generally don't want to violate any rules but if i have violated one, i am extremly sorry for that.

my name is arnab kumar banerjee and i live in kolkata, india. i am a proud citizen of india. i love my country and care for her security.

i think that when we have 2 enemies on the border and one of them playing a double standard game, i should ponder a little into the affair. if anybody finds it very offensive, please ask moderator to deactivate my account to shut my voice.

i think thats enough of an introduction. if anybody wants to know more pls see my profile. all the details are there.

ladder

Country flag
somebody ordered me to stop acting like a VIP and give introduction, so i am giving one. i generally don't want to violate any rules but if i have violated one, i am extremly sorry for that.

my name is arnab kumar banerjee and i live in kolkata, india. i am a proud citizen of india. i love my country and care for her security.

i think that when we have 2 enemies on the border and one of them playing a double standard game, i should ponder a little into the affair. if anybody finds it very offensive, please ask moderator to deactivate my account to shut my voice.

i think thats enough of an introduction. if anybody wants to know more pls see my profile. all the details are there.
Welcome to DFI.

BTW, is your Caps-Lock key or Shift key not working in your Key-board?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

don't get on the defensive for no good reason is my advice.

If you have a problem contact a Mod.

Have your say, but do it politely and all will be well.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
welcome dude. if anybody finds it very offensive, please ask moderator to deactivate my account to shut my voice.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Welcome to DFI. hope you enjoy your stay here :) . if anybody finds it very offensive, please ask moderator to deactivate my account to shut my voice.

Voldemort

Country flag
Welcome. BTW, its not necessary to mention address and phone no. in 'about me'. But info like height, weight, blood group are compulsory.

Glint

Country flag
And remember to write your bank account number, your credit card number and how many shoes/ties etc you have too :D . Btw welcome