International Mafia behind AAP Exposed

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's a shame that MSM hides all this. Actually if they themselves are funded by various lobbies then what do you expect from the secular leftist infested MSM! Anyways their secular hero Rahul Gandhi is taking a "sabbatical" after all the hard work of past 15 years!

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
If it is true then Delhi is in for some big trouble. However it can be just another political propaganda. I would wait and watch AAP`s performance in Delhi before judging them.

Reactions: Kay

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A rather interesting web of various organisation that are apparently not working in India's interest.

maomao

Country flag
If it is true then Delhi is in for some big trouble. However it can be just another political propaganda. I would wait and watch AAP`s performance in Delhi before judging them.
They have already said the there will be NO free wifi and sanjay singh claimed the other day that 15 Lakh CCTV promise wasn't their in AAP manifesto (so NO CCTVs).....yogendra yadav claimed that there is always a gap between what political parties promise and what people understand!

AAP govt. is another CPM in the making, will turn Delhi into a commie shythole where people will be running after freebies!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
After seeing Arvind admit to have taken money from Ford Foundation in 2013, I won't be surprised if this is true.

But one thing bothers me; Why isn't PM Narendra Modi, NSA Ajit Doval, HM Rajnath Singh and DM Manohar Parikkar the 4 most powerful men in the country today are not doing anything about it?

Doval has powers only next to the PM. And with his experience as a masterspy, an intel officer and a shrewdness very few can match, he can destroy this nexus of international mafia infiltrating Indian politics.

But he is doing nothing about the mainstream media which is full of foreign enemies.

dastan

After seeing Arvind admit to have taken money from Ford Foundation in 2013, I won't be surprised if this is true.

But one thing bothers me; Why isn't PM Narendra Modi, NSA Ajit Doval, HM Rajnath Singh and DM Manohar Parikkar the 4 most powerful men in the country today are not doing anything about it?

Doval has powers only next to the PM. And with his experience as a masterspy, an intel officer and a shrewdness very few can match, he can destroy this nexus of international mafia infiltrating Indian politics.

But he is doing nothing about the mainstream media which is full of foreign enemies.
But we don't know if efforts in this regard are being taken behind the scenes. Take for instance the the recent corporate espionage saga nobody expected such a bust.
As for MSM i don't think direct action is possible against them as it'd be looked upon as with hunting - same as in case of recent NGO sagas. What they can do instead is identify pressure points of these scoundrels and use it as leverage to armtwist them.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That's the billion dollar question. We can only hope that things are in motion in the background but to me its already late. The likes of AK49 should have been dealt with right off after the LS.

Its safe to say we all underestimated these or rather the forces behind them, which is fine for laymen such as us; not so for those in-charge of our country's security and progress.

Anyway, better late then never and certainly hopefully long before 2019 LS.

But we don't know if efforts in this regard are being taken behind the scenes. Take for instance the the recent corporate espionage saga nobody expected such a bust.
As for MSM i don't think direct action is possible against them as it'd be looked upon as with hunting - same as in case of recent NGO sagas. What they can do instead is identify pressure points of these scoundrels and use it as leverage to armtwist them.
Forget direct attacks, we do not even have norms that take punitive action against media for blatant lies and willful distortions; as we are learning even Mohan Bhagwat's statement about Teresa and conversion was willfully twisted and conversion angle introduced to serve a political agenda.

If you are just going to sit back and let the opposition drive the narrative, you are not going to survive in politics. This is no longer Gujrat and Modi is no longer in opposition against a weak and utterly corrupt UPA. The dynamics are different and if they don't control the narrative, they'll pay a price along with the nation, where-in we'd be subjected to even worse than a decade of UPA, the rule of the 'secular' third front.

As for armtwisting, just investigate the finances of these so called journalists. The problem I believe is that these people have plenty of material against some members of all parties, including BJP and thus direct actions is being curtailed. So they need to take a call; if they are going to let themselves be essentially extorted by these pigs or take the hits in short term and move on.

Or we could all go on when the ruling party and affiliates is essentially slandered everyday and no price is paid for such behavior.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

In order to do expose these Gaddar's we cannot do or try them in media but it is being done dehind the doors when the time comes to raid and expose them it will be carried out.

Free Karma

We have all known this for a while, this party is full of extreme leftist ideology crackpots, but various sections of the public have promised things to paper over such stuff, plus they are the media's darling, that helps a lot.

Here is some info on one of them (from reddit), their spokesperson Aatishi Marlena (and her family, also part of AAP):

Atishi Marlena's parents Vijay Kumar Singh (Forum for Democratic Struggle, Delhi University) and Tripta Wahi (Former History Professor at Hindu College & Reader at Delhi University) are avowed Marxists and her surname 'Marlena' was derived by her parents from Marx and Lenin.

Following is Tripta Wahi's mercy petition for terrorist Afzal Guru to President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2006 after the Supreme Court of India had awarded him capital punishment.
What Does Mohammad Afzal Know? | Ali Javed, Tripta Wahi, The Committee for Inquiry on December 13

Then both her parents signed a letter to President Pranab Mukherjee in 2013, crying about Afzal Guru's mercy petition being rejected by him.
' We Believe That You Made A Grave Error In Rejecting The Mercy Petition' | Jamia Teachers' Solidarity Association, et al
Tripta Wahi also helped in raising money for 2001 Parliament attack accused SAR Gilani and her colleagues disclosed that at the time of the Kargil war, Ms Wahi had refused to donate money for the soldiers killed or maimed in the conflict. "Why do we need to pay them? These soldiers are paid to die," Ms Wahi had allegedly remarked, as per a report that appeared in the Hindustan Times on January 2, 2002.
http://hindunet.org/hvk/articles/0102/3.html

Also found some 'Radical Notes' on Maoist Resistance to oppose Indian Hegemony in Nepal, by Marlena's father Prof. Vijay Singh of Revolutionary Democracy, Kavita Krishnan and Somnath Chatterjee from CPI(ML) who were the executive committee members of Indo-Nepal People's Solidarity Forum (INPSF).
The Indo-Nepal People's Solidarity Forum – A Concept Paper – Radical Notes
Maoist Resistance: Indo-Nepalese People's Solidarity Forum Press Release

Here is Tripta Wahi's Historic letter to BJP in 2003...
Text-Books, Politics and the Practice of History
If you want to read a few more of their Krantikari views on a range of subjects from Nandigram massacre to Batla House 'Encounter' then please to visit...
Revolutionary Democracy Journal

What does Atishi Marlena's terrorist sympathizing mother Tripta Wahi got to do with AAP? Well, she's in the Gender Justice committee and the Manifesto Committee of AAP headed by Yogendra Yadav.
A crack team of experts behind AAP's bag of promises for city
AAP committees: Bundle of contradictions, can it work? - IBNLive

So, next time you hear Atishi Marlena talking about 'Paanch Saal Kejriwal' and 'Tahrir Square in India' when representing AAP on TV then you know where she's coming from.
Maybe we can use this catalog various personalities of AAP.

pmaitra

I am of the opinion that any entity, that receives money from abroad, must make it clear where and how it spent the money, or plans to spend the money.

Whether it is AAP, or BJP, or any other political party, foreign funds must be accounted for.

I would request @sayareakd Sir to advise whether it is possible for individuals to file an RTI seeking such details from any political party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khagesh

This and there could be other reasons too.

For example, at a certain point, clearly known today, the wishes of the electorate also needs to be taken into account too. Having said that, at another certain point, not known today, there will be a need to re-assess the wishes of the masses who side with a bunch of people known for, even if not widely, for their anti-national stances. Several constraints of like nature require a delicate balancing act. A simple china like bomb the headquarter will not work. A proper Indrajaal tactic will have to be deployed.

See today we are fighting to regain the character of the country. Tomorrow we will have to fight to gain back the converts too. The day after we have to relive the world of the current hegemons. A short term goal should not be run in a manner that jeopardizes the long term goal.

Meantime equip yourselves to the task so you may have a valid claim to the final result too. This will require the good wishes and small contributions of a large number of people. Surely even if slowly and then slowly will gain an ever increasing pace in the right direction.

Khagesh

Political parties are not using public funds. Political parties are using private funds of a large number of people for private goals of a considerably larger section of public. RTI should not be applicable to a political party.

A better way forward is to ensure that the visible political goals of any political party are strictly for the betterment of the civilization of India. Anybody who seeks to divert attention using independent values invented ad hoc should be declared fair game.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am of the opinion that any entity, that receives money from abroad, must make it clear where and how it spent the money, or plans to spend the money.

Whether it is AAP, or BJP, or any other political party, foreign funds must be accounted for.

I would request @sayareakd Sir to advise whether it is possible for individuals to file an RTI seeking such details from any political party.

If you're in Delhi then you better not; unless you want to get attacked by their political goons (remember their absolute majority).

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Country flag
We have all known this for a while, this party is full of extreme leftist ideology crackpots, but various sections of the public have promised things to paper over such stuff, plus they are the media's darling, that helps a lot.

Here is some info on one of them (from reddit), their spokesperson Aatishi Marlena (and her family, also part of AAP):

Maybe we can use this catalog various personalities of AAP.
Great find my friend! Really appreciate this effort to expose these leftist / commie anti-national snakes!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles