Interceptor joins

Interceptor

Hi Im Interceptor its great to be here seeing lots of familiar faces/ids, any way looking forward on debating here and contributing. My deepest regards to all who know me Im delighted they feel I can contribute. Please feel free to ask any questions about me.:)

qsaark

Welcome aboard Interceptor. As I mentioned to you, an honorable member Thakur_Ritesh especially asked me to ask you to join this forum. Obviously it was only possible because you have quality posts on your credit on some other fora and they are being noticed. We are keen to get into useful debates with you.

Once again, welcome aboard.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Welcome to dfi. Hope You Enjoy Your Stay

A.V.

welcome to DFI nice to see you here, hope you will be active and enjoy all our company

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI mate. Please enjoy your stay. I hope you will contribute with some quality posts.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks for intercepting DFI. Enjoy yourself here.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
a warm welcome Interceptor.

indeed your posts are high on quality, content and another person we feel who is in sink with reality and who has no qualms in calling a spade a spade, as i have said before, a very rare trait in most of us.

please enjoy your self, would keenly follow your posts, and look forward to discussions with you.

Qsaark,

thanks a lot for extending the invitation to Interceptor.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome! I see you made some greats friends here already :) Hope you enjoy DFI :) God Speed.

Interceptor

Thank you everyone for this warm welcome, it is great to be here and extend my views as a Pakistani.

Thank you for inviting me ritesh it is pleasure to join an Indian forum. I would not know which one to join really but seeing some familiar faces like Ahmedsid, looks to me the right one. As someone ones said these forums are mini countries we are responsible in how we express our views, its not the flag that clouts the mind but the physiology that prevails with years of brain washing, we can only try to reason.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India , interceptor, as qsaark , one of our respected member from across the border have joined and indeed made a great interesting thread, we have many great members from Pakistan , such as Neo our best friend and great person and DFI Star, fighter , musalman bhai, Abu Turab are from Pakistan. The geographical boundary and division can not dismember the relationship and brotherhood that run for thousands of years, please enjoy your stay here.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles