INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine

Chinmoy

Country flag
practical weapon and can shoot straight

This is applicable to western and eastern weapons too but it always us who have to content with the poor aesthetics and looks.
You are not the user, so keep your ranting regarding aesthetics and looks to yourself.

silverghost

Country flag
Let's ask the users then. There is Col. Danvir Chauhan or Major Gaurav Arya & many others ex-Army. None of them have one kind word to say about INSAS.

another_armchair

Country flag
There was a Twitter thread by an Ex-IA Col. who was at one of the maintenance depots which handled defective, malfunctioning small arms.

He detailed it quite clearly that the piss poor production quality of OFB was responsible for majority of the issues related to the weapon.

Then we have this rebuttal from OFB.. nice love-hate relationship they have.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
No yaar, he's not a fraud...he's a genuine 16 yo keyboard warrior engaging in the comment section of some random Pakistan Army's fan page on Twitter.
Mehh dont care about that twiiter bullshit and that's why never get into any of that I just wanna know was he in the military ever?I quit liked his program on republic tv i don't remember what's it called

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Mehh dont care about that twiiter bullshit and that's why never get into any of that I just wanna know was he in the military ever?I quit liked his program on republic tv i don't remember what's it called
Obviously he's no joke, he has served for six years so definitely has some first hand knowledge. But compared to other "available" military personnels like Birendra Dhanoa or Sanjeev Kumar, he's nothing.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Obviously he's no joke, he has served for six years so definitely has some first hand knowledge. But compared to other "available" military personnels like Birendra Dhanoa or Sanjeev Kumar, he's nothing.
Alright thx for letting me know you never know everyone is expert nowdays so had some doubts

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles