INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine

Whitecollar

Country flag
Yo
Most of us know that OFB developed 7.62x51 rifle based on INSAS layout which is being criticised by Dalal lobby.
Another interesting but less well known fact is that DRDO has also developed prototypes of more advanced 7.62x51 rifle based on SIG whose further development has been blocked by Army. Army has taken a stand, that they want to import & why bother about small things like rifles for indigenous development.
Yo...anybody has any pics of that "more advanced 7.62x51 rifle based on SIG" that was allegedly being developed by DRDO??

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
1644487718583.png

Finished the Arde Carbine sopmod concept but the stock is ugly(no effort there),the mlok is inspired by some bcm mlok handguard,the stock is whatever.nothing that extra here,also the machinery stuff will suck as it is a very very early concept,i'll try to polish it with the time i have

SKC

Country flag
View attachment 137067
Finished the Arde Carbine sopmod concept but the stock is ugly(no effort there),the mlok is inspired by some bcm mlok handguard,the stock is whatever.nothing that extra here,also the machinery stuff will suck as it is a very very early concept,i'll try to polish it with the time i have
Somehow these guys always manages to get worst possible butt stock with any of their new gun :frusty:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
View attachment 137067
Change the pistol grip. Add a magazine well. Also refer to this design for more inspiration :

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles