INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
why "brass catching" is so important for IA?

i have seen this many times in training videos and joint exercises...they try to catch the cartridges with that dumb basket or army hats/caps

this is so "collecting bread crumbs" embarrassing... one side you have US soldier firing and flying cartridges like a hollywood flick and on other side IA is worried about catching used cartridges

US army also collect cartridges I saw in video they had a machine like garden grass cutting manual machine to collect cartridges

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
But the .338 sniper looks genuinely good even in its original Bhagwa stock! I have seen many civilian rifles online and it matches their quality at least in pictures!
I don't think the .338 was ever made in such a colour. AFAIK only the 7.62x51 was made in that colour.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
But the .338 sniper looks genuinely good even in its original Bhagwa stock! I have seen many civilian rifles online and it matches their quality at least in pictures!
.338 was not Bhagwa
It was milled aluminium + polycarbonate+ milled steel if I remember correctly
But yes,
The quality is good, but we don't have much news on it, last time a public release was made many weeks ago

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles