INS Vikrant Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
UK's brand new carrier price of Wales just broke down while sailing for USA.

Show's how difficult is maintainace of these giants . People who write off vikramaditya because of few issues should take note.

jai jaganath

Country flag

Photon

Country flag
They have come as far as pathanamthitta. I saw(or rather heard) a few today. And they were pretty fast too.
I got information from face book Pages in changancherry after people panickingly posted because yesterday in my areas there was a flash flood, that is a typical flying route for navy during ceremonies. spotted Dhruv MK3 from changacherry during inauguration of kochi squadron and also spotted Tu 142 several times before its decommissioning..I have 2014 Tu142 video in my youtube channel

no smoking

Country flag
Oh yes that's why Philippines bought bramhos . And that's why Vietnam accepted 500 million line of credit. All because of zero trust in India.

Stop reading gobar times.
:facepalm:

Getting some Indian weapons doesn't mean these weapons will be targeting Chinese, so they can reduce India's pressure in IOR.
The problem they are facing now is their air and navy power are both overwhelmed by Chinese, some new weapons won't change that. Unless India provide the military promise as US did in cold war, none of them will fight along with India.
So, the point is: no matter how much weapons India give to them, they simply won't side with India because India has no capability and no interest to fight for them in South China Sea.

binayak95

Country flag
UK's brand new carrier price of Wales just broke down while sailing for USA.

Show's how difficult is maintainace of these giants . People who write off vikramaditya because of few issues should take note.
YEAS compare the crazy experimental MT30 Rolls Royce based IEP with Vikramaditya, whose legacy is Russian boilers that broke down in the first sea trials ALONE.

Also take a note of LM2500 powering the Vikrant, bloody bulletproof engines. Bhaisaab, navy ke baare mai nahi pata hai toh aise general statement matt maara karo.

IndianHawk

Country flag
:facepalm:

Getting some Indian weapons doesn't mean these weapons will be targeting Chinese, so they can reduce India's pressure in IOR.
The problem they are facing now is their air and navy power are both overwhelmed by Chinese, some new weapons won't change that. Unless India provide the military promise as US did in cold war, none of them will fight along with India.
So, the point is: no matter how much weapons India give to them, they simply won't side with India because India has no capability and no interest to fight for them in South China Sea.
🤣 They don't need to side with india. Anyway china has no capability to capture South China sea. It can't even capture Taiwan . 😂

IndianHawk

Country flag
YEAS compare the crazy experimental MT30 Rolls Royce based IEP with Vikramaditya, whose legacy is Russian boilers that broke down in the first sea trials ALONE.

Also take a note of LM2500 powering the Vikrant, bloody bulletproof engines. Bhaisaab, navy ke baare mai nahi pata hai toh aise general statement matt maara karo.
MT30 is going on in multiple western ships. And we don't know if it's engine breakdown or something else with vikky. Point is carriers are hard to maintain no matter Russian or western.

Articles