Infrastructure and Energy Sector

MuffleParch

Country flag
Indian cities need to use trucks fitted with pressure washers to clean the main wide roads and portable pressure washers for narrow streets. This needs to be done frequently to keep our cities clean and dust free. Govt also needs to fine the building developers who dump sand/stones on the streets and make it dusty.

For metro cities, govt should start imposing fines for littering. Then we can extend this to other cities and towns.
No system or tool can clean the roads fast enough if people do not have civic responsibilities.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
If Yogi really transforms UP then BJP will have solid reputation as development oriented party. Right now Gujarat is the only state they can claim they have truly transformed. However, their haters will always claim Gujarat was always developed because of it's enterprising people and simply mock their achievements. Transforming a huge and chaotic state like UP will have a bearing on neighboring states like Bihar, MP, Jharkhand and even Delhi. It will take something like 15 years to see a tangible change in UP since it a big state with huge population. However, the speed at which Yogi is going I won't be surprised if real changes are seen sooner than expected. Agra metro, Noida airport, Ayodhya city, religious tourism, express ways the only missing piece is blue collar jobs like in the area of textiles, toy manufacturing etc. I hope Yogi goes full speed on it.
just my opinion, dont get angry about it:-
may be we should devide UP in two part. coz its population reached near 22 crore. i think smaller UP can monetize, preoritize nd make better decision with smaller population nd size. UP walas dont think, i m hateful toward UP coz i m from uttarakhand.🤭😝🤑🥳

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Update on Kashedi tunnels as part of NH 66 Mumbai Goa Highway 4 laning project. Approach roads under construction from both sides.

FshAyDGXsAQY_oP.jpeg
FshAySfWcAAaRPa.jpeg
FshAygmWcAAL3va.jpeg
FshAywZWcAAaFBe.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai Pune Missing Link March’2023 Progress :

1 . Both Viaudcts are now visible under construction.

2 . Both Tunnels are through Now and NPQC laying started inside the tunnel.

3 . Road Widening from 6 to 8 lane almost done.

FsmFLODaYAI6KTK.jpeg
FsmFLOBaQAE6P0S.jpeg
FsmFLOKaYAAb6PG.jpeg
FsmFLOBaQAI1d1S.jpeg

Shuturmurg

Country flag
She was referring to the population demography of the qom
No she was referring to city infra. Said people who come to Kolkata now after 5-10 years cannot recognize it, because it has improved so much. Said Hyde park is crap and has only a few ducks and 2 food stalls, her eco park has many more ducks and more food stalls.

SKC

Country flag
Nothing surprising . DFCs were also started the UPA .. But execution only happened under NDA.
Congress even did Silanyas of many AIIMS in the country. But from 2008 till end of 2013-14, the land remain empty with only SIlanyas done.
It is due to NDA that we completed all new AIIMS and also doubled the no of beds and doubled the no of MBBS and MD seats in the country in last 8-10 years alone.

Concard

Country flag
just my opinion, dont get angry about it:-
may be we should devide UP in two part. coz its population reached near 22 crore. i think smaller UP can monetize, preoritize nd make better decision with smaller population nd size. UP walas dont think, i m hateful toward UP coz i m from uttarakhand.🤭😝🤑🥳
UP has 40 million peaceful people. Dividing it will give a demographic advantage to sickular parties in one region/state after it is divided. That is the reason I believe it will never be divided. I don't think it should be divided. You are creating another poor state which is landlocked which will be again caught in caste politics quagmire with no development. BJP under Vajpayee did very well to carve out Uttarakhand, Chattisgarh and Jharkhand without all the mess like UPA created during Telangana. However, these newly created states haven't fared well and lived up to the expectation.

Concard

Country flag
I hope some sense is knocked on our moronic Babus.

They have given the Vande Bharat sleeper trains contract to a Russian company. They quoted 120 crore per train as the lowest bidder. Titagarh-BHEL quoted 140 crore. It has been said they are still negotiating with Titagarh-BHEL to manufacture the trains at 120 crore to get the contract.

Concard

Country flag
Those unplanned dwarf buildings you see in the pictures must be razed to the ground and the people should be compensated. New buildings should be built on those land instead. This has to happen in all our cities. Otherwise our cities will be exactly like fire torch. Expanding horizontally has killed our green cover in our cities. I want to see more tall buildings but nothing like Hong Kong ant hills but tall enough like 20-25 floors and more trees in our Urban landscape.

Haldilal

Country flag
Those unplanned dwarf buildings you see in the pictures must be razed to the ground and the people should be compensated. New buildings should be built on those land instead. This has to happen in all our cities. Otherwise our cities will be exactly like fire torch. Expanding horizontally has killed our green cover in our cities. I want to see more tall buildings but nothing like Hong Kong ant hills but tall enough like 20-25 floors and more trees in our Urban landscape.
Ya'll Nibbiars there is a thing Called Private Property, People develop private land themselves depending on the demand and supply not on whim of some one like the Mleechas. Plans are there development will happen as per the market, no need for the Mleechas style property crashes. Many of those are under going the Cluster Development policy. And some will be be preserved which are historically significant above the A grade, and other like B and below will simply vanish.

Diwala nikal jayega if you even think of compensating the private properties. That's why there is a thing called Redevelopments and Cluster Developments. This are private properties not some jhopad patis. And Mumbai is the witness to the country largest redevelopment happening unlike some cities which are seeing increase in jhopad paties and illegal colonies.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles