Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Underground station of Mumbai Metro 3 at Cuffe Parade for which 2,84,000 cum mtr excavation was done & 3 level Stn building of 3,10,000 sq. ft. was constructed. Finishing works in progress. On ground road, utilities & garden being reinstated. Pics of over & underground works.

Fonis-faAAAOqdF.jpeg
Fonis-bakAIUmgh.jpeg
Fonis-naYAAuk7V.jpeg
View attachment 193123
Foni3XQakAIX563.jpeg
Foni3XRakAM6345.jpeg
Foni3XTaEAE7P2Z.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The ongoing Mumbai Metro Line 3 station finishing works of BKC, Vidyanagar, Worli, Churchegate underground stations of as well as the tracks, OCS works in tunnels.

ForPVZ3aUAEg3nQ.jpeg
ForPVZ4aUAALgSl.jpeg
ForPVZ0aYAAe8oI.jpeg
ForPVaGaEAEEf1E.jpeg
ForPWKxaIAEK0uL.jpeg
ForPWKmaMAACsQL.jpeg
ForPWKnagAAwBiG.jpeg
ForPWKuakAApTzh.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In vaisaab ko jinn sukk gya hy after he sniffed the yamuna side lockgate garbage !!!
View attachment 193473

Mudi hy to------ mumkin hy.....
He isn't wrong, the way Modi government has and is transforming India, even his haters will appreciate him for that. Just a few hundred KM expressway generates hundreds of crores of rupees worth informal economic output in form of hotels, restaurants, shops and thousands of crores of rupees worth formal industrial output.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Only Problem with Kejri's is if the pedestrians will respect the paths or just go back to spitting paan ,doubt he has some measure to counter this same with that bike lane and such, New Delhi might soon have European quality pedestrians but with the cleanliness of Kowloon , any delhi insiders here for on ground situation for 2nd opinion?
Actually these sidewalks have become decently good. Walked a few. The problem is massive honking (I use noise canceling head phones) and stealing of things, though not in our neighborhood. Delhi government must ban horns in green areas. My family from America is pleasantly surprised at some roads. They did not expect hawker-free and wide, clean sidewalks.

Blademaster

Actually these sidewalks have become decently good. Walked a few. The problem is massive honking (I use noise canceling head phones) and stealing of things, though not in our neighborhood. Delhi government must ban horns in green areas. My family from America is pleasantly surprised at some roads. They did not expect hawker-free and wide, clean sidewalks.
Only problem is that it is not wheelchair friendly. Still an big improvement. Want to see this all over New Delhi not in just a few area.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Considering Kejri European style nick nacks i think its not far from the future with that honking ban

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Global Tender floated for: Development of an All-Weather Deepwater Greenfield Port at Keni, Karnataka on Public Private Partnership (PPP) - Design, Build, Finance, Operate, Transfer (DBFOT) Model.
View attachment 171443
View attachment 171442View attachment 171444View attachment 171445
Edit: @karn what's there to be sad about? The project got a bid and will now proceed.

India’s largest port for comparison

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles