Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The update on the NAINA, CIDCO floats tender to develop Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Area, Cost 288 crore rupees According to Tender : Corporation will develop the sewage system, STPs, roads and other infrastructures like footpaths in Town Planning Scheme 4 TPS.

FnEDjnoacAAqQgX.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The redevelopment of Vashi Depot into a Transit Oriented Redevelopment

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Beautification work started and continued forward and now being done under Mumbai Beautification program between BKC Junction and Vakola. A lot of traffic Islands are being redone.

FnXphD8acAIfoOx.jpeg
FnXphD1akAA7pCg.jpeg
FnXphD9aEAU4VHR.jpeg
FnXphECakAAomwh.jpeg

Sahil Infra.

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
And some people on this forum wants to hate Modi just because he wasn't saffron enough. This above is the single reason why I want Modi to win the next term. DEVELOPMENT!!!! DEVELOPMENT!!!! DEVELOPMENT!!!! DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!
for some saffron is just an excuse, if not saffron it would have been something else.
"i have a pothole infront of my house, the mudi should rejine". probe a little more, the conversation ends with "i have made up my mind, i don't want to talk to you anymore".

from my point of view, there is no point arguing with a belief system.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles