Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Blademaster

Municipalities are brutally underfunded for building the kind of cities we are expecting. They barely had even a budget before 2000s. And whatever comes, a significant portion of it is eaten up in corruption AFAIK.
still the best way to go about it and people need to tackle the corruption issue and start seriously fund the municipalities. No other way around it.

A richer India will not magically solve it.
Only pushing Indian industries and settling more population is a solution to Kashmir.
I didn't say it would solve it. I said we can go for these kind of things once we become richer, implying that we have more industries and a bigger economy.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ain't no tellin' how crazy I might get
Beat the police with a nightstick.
Pls send these guys to China border man
Let them steal bridges and towers of PLA quietly without giving any hint to Chinese
I am damn sure Chinese would be in surprise where the hell did our tower or bridge gone
Afterall they aren't aware of hunhar bihari
:troll::troll::troll:

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Haldibhaiya my mother said that Shirdi has become a truly evil place. She finally listened to me and stopped believing in "sai" baba. More Hindus need to wake up

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Peak vishwaguru moment, paid for development of an LRT project in some small country to gain vishwaguru diplomatic points, while Metrolite LRTs are stuck in India. There are dozens of cities where these are needed and many where they can be implemented but who cares.

karn

Country flag
Peak vishwaguru moment, paid for development of an LRT project in some small country to gain vishwaguru diplomatic points, while Metrolite LRTs are stuck in India. There are dozens of cities where these are needed and many where they can be implemented but who cares.
For things like metros GOI has infinite capacity to take loans .. Land acquisition and getting the pplan approved are bottlenecks here. At least L&T is making sales.

Abdus Salem killed

Do the marutitus fks even like us i hope we are gaining a vassal state by doing these things

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
For things like metros GOI has infinite capacity to give loans .. Land acquisition and getting the pplan approved are bottlenecks here. At least L&T is making sales.
Land acquisition is smooth for big elevated metro lines and RRTS not for LRTS that too in entire country? Not even a single Metrolite work has started while high capacity metros are being built everywhere which could be enhanced more by metrolites and BRTS.

karn

Country flag
Land acquisition is smooth for big elevated metro lines and RRTS not for LRTS that too in entire country? Not even a single Metrolite work has started while high capacity metros are being built everywhere which could be enhanced more by metrolites and BRTS.
Metro has a proven usecase . Metrolite does not .. Once a successful large pilot project works out we will see large scale deployement.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Metro has a proven usecase . Metrolite does not .. Once a successful large pilot project works out we will see large scale deployement.
That needs initiation first, something that has not been done yet.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
At least the kenyeans are praising the system thier is more money to be made here

Just look at the price, you can build 50 such systems for $25-30 billion in India for great track length, funny enough our government has successfully built heavy metro rails and even high speed long distance RRTS metros but are shy of initiating an LRT system. Compare that to the cost of RRTS and MRTS lines.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles