Infrastructure and Energy Sector

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Idiots in mumbai taking foreign tourists to dharavi slum areas for site seeing .
it's a business.
Ya'll Nibbiars that's the sad tale. 😞
Our inability to mainatin our national treasures has lead to this situation, where slum tourism has become a business.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The absolute state of our forts.

Idiots in mumbai taking foreign tourists to dharavi slum areas for site seeing .
it's a business.
Ya'll Nibbiars that's the sad tale. 😞
Our inability to mainatin our national treasures has lead to this situation, where slum tourism has become a business.
Ya'll Nibbiars The Even the sign board are from Friend of Forts organizations, not the government one. And the rest house constructed some 20 years ago are also in almost state of collapse and almost unused.

We have crore of ruppes to maintain tombs of Mughal emperor's, but the absolute state of the Samadhi of the Chola Emperor's, shame on those Dravadians Lumerians who says we are not Hindu, and quote the fake examples of the Cholas being Buddhist.

Our heritage needs to be saved, and we need to be vocal.

Here Rajmata Jijabai stayed and done puja at the Shankar Mandir whose stairs I have captured in the photographs. Hope my small post will wake few ones.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
has any analysis come on cost savings on fuel consumed due to newly inaugurated expressways, in recent months?

whole point in spending so much on expressways is saving logistics cost and time. time is being saved, going by plenty of youtube videos, that's for sure. but what are the numbers on cost savings?
The cost saving I'm most excited for is for Mumbai Metro activation. I hate seeing these videos and pictures by coolies on Twitter of the suburban rail with people trying to cram in

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles