Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Akula

Country flag
Dehradun metro may get approval by January, 2023, if all goes well. Read about it yesterday in Dainik Jagran. The project is stalled since 2017. If approved, two lines will be constructed of 11km and 9km connecting I.S.BT to Gandhi park and Raipur to ONGC.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The first mega column footing for NMIA's integrated PTB with a capacity of 2 crore annual passengers has been constructeds.

FhnIMZ7UUAA7-86.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars In the Sindhurg. The new overpass on Satara Kolhapur is opened, another u/c. For Kolhapur Konkan from the Phondaghat.

Fhr2k5bakAIKnO0.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They are good in making Buildings but really bad in making road infrastructure. Living in Gurgaon since 4 months now. Road design is pathetic, drainage is non-existent, illogical roundabouts and intersections.
You don't expect them to build civic infra which is the duty of municipality and other civil bodies, considering the history of Gurugram, I still feel that whatever DLF built is >>> dependence over nagarpalika.

SKC

Country flag
You don't expect them to build civic infra which is the duty of municipality and other civil bodies, considering the history of Gurugram, I still feel that whatever DLF built is >>> dependence over nagarpalika.
You will be very wrong with this assumption.

Noida Authority had built much better roads and civil amenities in Noida than the private builders.

Looking at the condition of roads and streets withing the residential sectors in Gurgaon I can say, municipality would have done much better job than DLF.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You will be very wrong with this assumption.

Noida Authority had built much better roads and civil amenities in Noida than the private builders.

Looking at the condition of roads and streets withing the residential sectors in Gurgaon I can say, municipality would have done much better job than DLF.
You're missing the point completely, can't compare Noida with Gurgaon because Noida was developed from scratch, Gurugram wasn't even recognised as a city for long and didn't even had civic bodies. Polymatter has covered this topic on YT. DLF built their project and some basic infra as government didn't build them for decades after Cyber City got built. Its the duty of civic bodies not private companies to build infra.

SKC

Country flag
You're missing the point completely, can't compare Noida with Gurgaon because Noida was developed from scratch, Gurugram wasn't even recognised as a city for long and didn't even had civic bodies. Polymatter has covered this topic on YT. DLF built their project and some basic infra as government didn't build them for decades after Cyber City got built. Its the duty of civic bodies not private companies to build infra.
whether its duty of private company or civic bodies, the project to build initial infra was given to DLF and they did a shitty job.
All the sectors developed by DLF are sh*t.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles