Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hmm..I have had some some great job offers which I rejected only due to alcohol factor...maybe I need to do some research
Ya'll Nibbiars you have to pay two to three times than your usual. That's why not worth it's.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you have to pay two to three times than your usual. That's why not worth it's.
No need to pay two or three times. Just travel few hours drive to Daman, Diu, Dadra Nager Havelli or Mt Abu, Udaipur. All islands of alcohol in or around Gujarat.
:troll:

Haldilal

Country flag
No need to pay two or three times. Just travel few hours drive to Daman, Diu, Dadra Nager Havelli or Mt Abu, Udaipur. All islands of alcohol in or around Gujarat.
:troll:
Ya'll Nibbiars Aap Paka Paise wale ho, bus ke liye ticket, Gaade ke liye petrol ka paisa. Inko Rooz lagta hai.

Bade loge ke bade Shauke.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Someone please explain why we have no Suspension Road Bridges in India.

I mean we do have bridges long enough where a suspension bridge would have been economical and made sense. Yet we didn't build suspension bridges there. Only Indian suspension bridges I know of are all pedestrian bridges.

Compare it with the awe-inspiring 297 meter tall Japanese Akashi Kaikyou bridge that is part of the Kobe-Awaji-Naruto expressway

(detailed video explaining its construction, can only be seen on YT, unavailable on DFI):-

Gadkari ji is DFI lurker confirmed. And he delivers results in quick time too. I had asked this just 1 month ago and now here is India's first suspension road bridge coming up:-

Bit short but I am happy nonetheless. Suspension bridges are my favourite type.

Ya'll Nibbiars who said its just burying?.
Bro I just looked at the photos and concluded:-

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Where is the TT?. How are these people allowed in AC1 coach?. Who takes the ownership of the security?.

There is a general compartment for people. And pay equivalent to a flight ticket for AC. And No Value for the money person is spending and only the poor are visible and they want everything for free.

The Diwali crowd is not an excuse to let this happen. People take first AC tickets not just yo sit in AC. They take it for comfortable journey privacy and security. Having a crowd like this on the walkway is not only stressful but it is disturbing.

And Asking those liberandus think the complainant is intolerant, How is this different from ppl climbing into your car, bike without the permission when you are at a red signal?. The Ticketless travel and travelling in a diff class than what you paid for are both punishable offences.

FfsXXqgakAA_4sG.jpeg

FfsXXqUagAEYAWE.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
These besharam bastards need to publicly flogged and then shot.

An example needs to be made out of these people.
Ya'll Nibbiars happening on every train, where examples would be made?. And everyone is playing pass the blame games.

Ffwy6lCaAAEmDpC.jpeg

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Btw this is where something like blockchain can be extremely handy. You sell tickets on the blockchain and for however long the train duration is you can stay in the car. If you leave the car, you cannot get back on (there should be a scanning type of thing). You can impose fines on people using this method as well by asking to see their tickets and they will probably not have one. I think shooting people for taking advantage of a bad situation is a little extreme, especially when most of these people are probably H

Knowitall

A bit extreme... maybe just fines? Andd the guards that let them stay?
It might seem extreme to you but when you end up in the situation my method will sound extremely valid.

Not only do these fuckers capture the bogeys like besharam they will also make noise not move a inch if you want to go to the washroom and worse dirty the entire section and harass the people with tickets.

Fuckers need to be kicked out of a moving train.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
It might seem extreme to you but when you end up in the situation my method will sound extremely valid.

Not only do these fuckers capture the bogeys like besharam they will also make noise not move a inch if you want to go to the washroom and worse dirty the entire section and harass the people with tickets.

Fuckers need to be kicked out of a moving train.
All I'm saying is we shouldn't kill H because they are annoying. Civic education is a necessity in India and your inconvenience shouldn't lead to such animosity towards H

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Where is the TT?. How are these people allowed in AC1 coach?. Who takes the ownership of the security?.

There is a general compartment for people. And pay equivalent to a flight ticket for AC. And No Value for the money person is spending and only the poor are visible and they want everything for free.

The Diwali crowd is not an excuse to let this happen. People take first AC tickets not just yo sit in AC. They take it for comfortable journey privacy and security. Having a crowd like this on the walkway is not only stressful but it is disturbing.

And Asking those liberandus think the complainant is intolerant, How is this different from ppl climbing into your car, bike without the permission when you are at a red signal?. The Ticketless travel and travelling in a diff class than what you paid for are both punishable offences.

View attachment 178374

View attachment 178373
noticed some of this commentary on SM yesterday. micro minority but it's there.

This is India, this is how things happen. there will never be enough infrastructure in India. no matter how much is built, there will always be a shortfall. folks need to get used to this, and stop pretending like a tourist in our country.

most people in India do not have the luxury of planning far ahead, we make do with whatever the situation offers.

more over what are these commentators saying, not allow people travelling home for a festival !!!
better to have a reality check once in a while.

Knowitall

noticed some of this commentary on SM yesterday. micro minority but it's there.

This is India, this is how things happen. there will never be enough infrastructure in India. no matter how much is built, there will always be a shortfall. folks need to get used to this, and stop pretending like a tourist in our country.

most people in India do not have the luxury of planning far ahead, we make do with whatever the situation offers.

more over what are these commentators saying, not allow people travelling home for a festival !!!
better to have a reality check once in a while.
These so called people are basically from your posh south Bombay south Delhi colonies who have never stepped on a train before.

Watch them shout and cry murder if these people board a plane similarly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles