Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Goa Maharashtra Expressway work would start soon. The much-awaited Goa Mumbai coastal highway and this will help people reach Goa in 6 hours. This will be in addition to the four lane Costal highway and the Mumbai Goa Highway where work is presently in progress. A Pot of infrastructure projects in the pipeline that includes the Nagpur Mumbai expressway extanion, the Sea Link Harbour Project connecting Sweri to Nava Sheva.

GigaChadBharatiya

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MSRDC applied for Environmental clearance TOR for Proposed Revas Reddy Coastal Highway MSH 4 for Package II Bankot to Jaigad 110.552 km in the Maharashtra.

View attachment 171402
Hey Haldilal, a few days back you said Dighi port is about to start construction. Do you have any news or source for that?

Also do u hav a masterplan for Kandla container terminal? Recently DP world and Adani bid for it.

Haldilal

Country flag
Hey Haldilal, a few days back you said Dighi port is about to start construction. Do you have any news or source for that?

Also do u hav a masterplan for Kandla container terminal? Recently DP world and Adani bid for it.
Ya'll Nibbiars The Kandala Container Terminal It's just two berths I thought 4 berths were planned

images - 2022-09-13T100801.025.jpeg

Ya'll Nibbiars Nownl the adani is saying they want to Invest 36,000 to 45,000 crores on the Dighi Port this will make it the second largest port after the Centre supported Vardhan port.

Ya'll Nibbiars The Dighi Port Master Plans.

images - 2022-09-13T103402.557.jpeg
images - 2022-09-13T103407.535.jpeg

images - 2022-09-13T104108.799.jpeg
images - 2022-09-13T103932.459.jpeg

Last edited:

Anibesh acharya

Not bad, at 52 seconds, its faster than the 57-58 seconds an E5 Shinkansen would have taken to do that on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR. Acceleration is more important than top speed for current Indian tracks, IMO.
Besides acceleration, the height from the track has been increased for train to run in flooded areas . Some kind of system to kill 99.99% germs in air . Reduction of 38 tons , pushback seats , better riding index , anti collision system .

AnantS

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The South Indians are going crazy after my post.

Mate at least in North West and North India, I dont find locals continuously spitting paan, Tambakoo, without even lookin for second where they are spitting. :D I found more discrimination(for housing) in Pune than you would find in the N.W for other states people. Come what may - the idea of community service is greater(Sikhs especially). What ails North is horrendously ill planned growth and management of town and cities. But then I find most of the towns in India are similar. South due to better earnings and economic value have much better infra(I mean exclusively expressways and Highways). The road n/w in Punjab overall is good but NH's are pathetic state of neglect.

What Down South of Punjab/Rajasthan scores well is - that people are grounded, have less tendency to make show of wealth. They have more wealth. Environment is general slightly better for Women(from safety P.O.V - Excluding Maharashtra - I have seen literally mob harassment of girl/woman at Bhushidam & MG Road as two separate incidents -eons back). In South you have dedicated Gundas. In North everyone tries to show himself herself as one :D

Haldilal

Country flag
only solution, put some piranhas in water

Delhi wale hai yaar.
Ya'll Nibbiars

It's uncouthious, obnoxious, hypocritous, Uncountious, hyperionoes, aggressive. They can't stop your fundamental right of joy and freedom to swim in any water body. Will sue the Governent for that's for 12,000 crore rupees.

The Lawyer of Delhi 6.

Jackie Chile's.

images - 2022-09-13T194556.807.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag

So do you guys think we will have a HSR train network similar to this in the near future?

Meanwhile the regular Line are converted for High speed up to 180 km/hr
Ya'll Nibbiars The North has Dense Network, and lot of works needs to be done in the Central and southern India. It's alreday started in the Maharashtra.

1 . Maharashtra Survey of Jalgaon Jalna Railway Line is Completed.

Length: 174Km
Budget : 8,000 Crore rupees .

2 . The Maharashtra, Inspection Begins with a Speed Trial on Jalgaon Pachora Station

The ength : 48 Kms. The It's Part of Jalgaon Manmad 3rd Line in Maharashtra.

The line is now authorised for Use of Diesel Locomotives.

The Electrification : In Progress.

Fbfk95FVsAAR-7t.jpeg
Fbfk-5dUYAQkVp2.jpeg

3 . The cost of Vadsa Gadchiroli railway project has increased to 1096 crores rupees and the Cabinet proposal in this regard should be brought for immediate approval.

4 . The Pune Nashik High Speed Rail route was approved by NITI Aayog in April 2022 and is pending the approval of Union Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. The Speed up the matters of land acquisition of private land, transfer of government and forest lands.

5 . Rajnandgaon Nagpur the3rd Line Cost : 3176 crore rupees.

6 . Nanded Yavatmal Wardha Rail Track Cost : 3445 crore rupees.

7 . Wardha Ballarshah 3rd Line cost : 1283 crore rupees.

8 . The State Government allots 1,500 crores for Nagar to Beed to Parli railway line. The Total length 261.25 km Total Railways Rs 2826 Crores. The 50 : 50 partnership with the State andtl the Centres.

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Gadkari is a complete idiot. The more I learn of him the more I realize this. Build a tramway, much cheaper. Build bus stops.
Gadkari is a man with BALLS...he went ahead and built the Mumbai-Pune Expressway..when everyone was laughing at him..why you building expressway wats the need typical Elitist shit from South Bombay/Delhi. Now look how MPE has changed the economy of Pune and Mumbai suburbs. He did the same for Delhi-Meerut Exp..what used to take two hours now only take 45 mins..
He might have some unrealistic ideas ( eg : Bading ICE Cars for EVs) but he is def not an idiot..Agar India ke road infrastructure ke subhchintak hai toh aapko Gadkariji ke charan pujna chahiye..

GigaChadBharatiya

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Kandala Container Terminal It's just two berths I thought 4 berths were planned

View attachment 171431

Ya'll Nibbiars Nownl the adani is saying they want to Invest 36,000 to 45,000 crores on the Dighi Port this will make it the second largest port after the Centre supported Vardhan port.

Ya'll Nibbiars The Dighi Port Master Plans.

View attachment 171434View attachment 171435

View attachment 171438View attachment 171439
What about chances of protests here? Are they brewing?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles