Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
You give Indian public good infra and they will shit on it knowingly and will break the whole thing, and here we handful of us thinking why there is no good looking infra in our country because our public is like a toddler who don't know what the hell they are doing.

Wut?
Is this allowed?
Goli do re
@Suryavanshi. Bhumihar ji now understand what peak pajeetery is .
Ya'll Nibbiars And We just have Civic subject in our syllabus and that's also not graded.

FcRVo7_acAc7PLz.jpeg
FcRVp6NacAA1uXS.jpeg
FcRVs7daMAE1gOh.jpeg
FcRVuspaMAI5TfY.jpeg

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The south Indians have better civic sense. The North ones are still some what lagging in this. The western and Eastern are between them. But whole as a Indias is still much backwards compared to even some Africa countries where the Civic sense is much better.
Don't lie. I have lived in multiple south cities. They are not much different

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Soon we will be self sufficient in this sector after long negligence

Star screamer

Ya'll Nibbiars Central Vista Par Swimming chal rahe hai.

View attachment 171088View attachment 171089View attachment 171090
You give Indian public good infra and they will shit on it knowingly and will break the whole thing, and here we handful of us thinking why there is no good looking infra in our country because our public is like a toddler who don't know what the hell they are doing.
Goes to show.
The average pajeet is a 90 IQ chapri.
I mean they see a pond and their monkey brains tell them to go have a swim through it.
Then again it might be your average bimaru who is doing this stuff, or do the poonjabis also have shit civic sense?
in delhi it is impossible for a good infrastructure to survive i will tell you the reasons
go and watch "Delhi Crime " series on netflix . it paints the perfect picture why this happens , people from other parts of the country come to delhi to do "labour" work or as a maid or with some extremely high hopes or kanglus , but some end up doing drugs etc , when lockdown happened delhi was very clean but 1 month ago when i travelled to dwarka , afeemchi (drug addict) were lying on the footh path near old delhi (new delhi is better than old delhi especially dwarka) and were pissing and eating there with their temporary jhuggi (house) yuck 🤮🤮

Star screamer

in delhi it is impossible for a good infrastructure to survive i will tell you the reasons
go and watch "Delhi Crime " series on netflix . it paints the perfect picture why this happens , people from other parts of the country come to delhi to do "labour" work or as a maid or with some extremely high hopes or kanglus , but some end up doing drugs etc , when lockdown happened delhi was very clean but 1 month ago when i travelled to dwarka , afeemchi (drug addict) were lying on the footh path near old delhi (new delhi is better than old delhi especially dwarka) and were pissing and eating there with their temporary jhuggi (house) yuck 🤮🤮
and the problem is these beggars dont return to the city from which they came from and police also does nothing

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
These vices have been present in every large city in every country in every age , what's new here ?
I know history of delhi , and no not only about rulers,
Delhi has always been famous for sharab and aayashi other than being capital of hindoostan

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
These vices have been present in every large city in every country in every age , what's new here ?
I know history of delhi , and no not only about rulers,
Delhi has always been famous for sharab and aayashi other than being capital of hindoostan
Ya'll Nibbiars Way before that it was always had this connection with the Madera and Aayashi. But the mughasl take it to the whole new levels.

SKC

Country flag
But the

But the same footpath is occupied by street vendors when build properly.
Noida when built new had proper footpath every where in the city. Each main road had a service lane (though much smaller than Gr. Noida but it was there).
However it became useless most of the places and service lanes are no use in many sectors due to encroachment and street vendors.

SKC

Country flag

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The south Indians have better civic sense. The North ones are still some what lagging in this. The western and Eastern are between them. But whole as a Indias is still much backwards compared to even some Africa countries where the Civic sense is much better.
Ghanta good Civic sense in Southies. Lived and worked with them. Much worse personal cleanliness habits and much worse attitude in handling Infra.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Interesting read. This article sort of validates my observation regarding Indian pedestrian infrastructure.

Here are my old posts from another thread on this issue.
3/n

My further observation on importance of proper footpath landscaping infrastructure and its effect on beautification of the city.

My example

This is Ahmedabad City, Gujarat

This is SG road. It looks third world and dirty even though you can see showroom of Porsche in the background.

No proper footpath or any landscaping. Just patch of dirt on the side and improperly parked vehicles. It makes everything look dirty and chaotic.

download.jpeg

Now this is again same city. Ahmedabad, CG road.

We can clearly see how beautiful, clean and well organised it makes the area look by adding a proper footpath along with minor landscaping.

download (1).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles