Infrastructure and Energy Sector

IndianHawk

Country flag

600 mw floating solar plant in mp omkareshwar.

thebakofbakchod

I was looking through street view and damn our cities are even bigger of a shithole than i thought. I thought Bangalore was the worst case example, but others are just as bad. How the fuck is it so hard to keep the streets clean. Here is a challenge. Find me 1 locality on streetview where you can go forward and backwards a few roads and not find any litter. Just 1 will do. Lutyens Delhi is not allowed

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Kalyan Toll Infrastructure Ltd. is declared L1 by NHAI for balance work of four laning of Panvel Indapur section of NH 66 Old NH 17 in the Maharashtra on EPC basis. Bid Value 421 crore rupees Length: 42.300 kms Completion: 1.5 years.

notaname

Country flag
U know talks are going on that even in 5g spectrum some scams have occurred like govt projected something but earned less
I am not clear actually but people are talking about it in public
Anyway we have to wait for cag report
You talking about him?

:pound: :troll:

SKC

Country flag
U know talks are going on that even in 5g spectrum some scams have occurred like govt projected something but earned less
I am not clear actually but people are talking about it in public
Anyway we have to wait for cag report
The initial projections were low actually ~80K crores to max 1lac crore.

jai jaganath

Country flag
You talking about him?

:pound: :troll:

No baba
Just public talking u know how Indians are jab itna bura hua hai acha expect nahi kar sakte
But even I will still wait for cag report

SKC

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can anyone tell about it’s progress? Given the kind of our non-existent city planning how will they run these systems?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can anyone tell about it’s progress? Given the kind of our non-existent city planning how will they run these systems?
any large infra project which has dependency on muncipal corporations, chances of failure are more in India.

Physx32

Country flag
I think metrolite system will complement the existing metro systems (by providing last mile connectivity). These LRT systems can be very successful in CBDs and office blocks, where people are currently forced to use third world, unsafe auto rickshaws for last mile connectivity.

Smaller cities should first build a proper road network with good bus service before jumping into metro/metrolite.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I think metrolite system will complement the existing metro systems (by providing last mile connectivity). These LRT systems can be very successful in CBDs and office blocks, where people are currently forced to use third world, unsafe auto rickshaws for last mile connectivity.

Smaller cities should first build a proper road network with good bus service before jumping into metro/metrolite.
We need a longer metrolite and BRTS network in our cities. But we need faster implementation.

Indrajit

Country flag
It was the loss of revenue scam not loss of actual money scam.
What does that mean? A revenue scam is actual loss of money scam. If you give away something worth a lot of money for less and get a consideration in exchange, its loss of actual public money. Raja & Kanimozhi made plenty of money. They didn't get it for nothing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles