Infrastructure and Energy Sector

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
"We are the only company in the world which is not using even a single chinese equipment in our network".
more than 50% of equipment of BSNL is chinese . 2020 news

TopWatcher

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
more than 50% of equipment of BSNL is chinese . 2020 news

it's a global phenomenon. chini took advantage of bureaucratic lethargy in democracies all over the world.

U.S. probes China's Huawei over equipment near missile silos

It is a cat and mouse game with regulations, let's see how well the current "Trusted source" setup works.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
it's a global phenomenon. chini took advantage of bureaucratic lethargy in democracies all over the world.

U.S. probes China's Huawei over equipment near missile silos

It is a cat and mouse game with regulations, let's see how well the current "Trusted source" setup works.
Takes away the argument that govt companies are necessary to protect national security .

IndianHawk

Country flag
The scale and ambition that Mukesh Ambani thinks is beyond the comprehension of regular folks like us, one of my ex-bosses was part of the early planning for jio network in 2008-09, the numbers with which jio operates now, they were planning for it in 2008 itself.

and the guy has already recovered all his investment in 2020 itself.
Motabhai is moving with time. Turning reliance from middleman trader company to a technological flag bearer. His next big bet is hydrogen.
Let's see how that unfolds.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Butter Chicken

Country flag
The scale and ambition that Mukesh Ambani thinks is beyond the comprehension of regular folks like us, one of my ex-bosses was part of the early planning for jio network in 2008-09, the numbers with which jio operates now, they were planning for it in 2008 itself.

and the guy has already recovered all his investment in 2020 itself.
The place I used to live around 2012-13 , digging had started for Reliance Jio fibre and other infrastructure. At that time I couldn't understand what what Ambani was planning

dfcool

Country flag
telecom network equipment providers, only 5 companies in the world: Samsung, Nokia, Ericssion, (Huawei, ZTE)

Jio 4G: samsung
Airtel 4G: multiple vendors (mostly Huawei, ZTE) - now in process of removing chinese vendor equipment
If you remember nokia supplied wifi routers for Jio fiber

yet to decide:
Jio 5G: samsung, also ericsson?
Airtel 5G: multiple vendors (obviously no chinese vendors)

offers:
samsung might make 5g equipment within india itself? :india:
Ericsson offering equipment much lesser price than samsung

we have to wait 1 or 2 months to see who chooses who.

is 5g chakkar me, Let not forget BSNL, Vi:crying:

radion

Country flag
Don't know why goi dosent sell atleast 25% of its stake in bsnl.Their performance will improve like hal then.

Also,jio still imports routers from china,so i doubt whether they can manufacture 5g equipment inhouse.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles