Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Many Project are going to get delayed. And heared one big contractor by chance that's what was said. The Scarcity of Materials due to volatile situation and price rising is major issues and will delayan the projects. And The GST both directly and Indirectly will also affect more the profits will be eaten by this.

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Gem of a video, I know it has been posted before on the Economy thread but a lot of important announcements were made by Railways Minister.View attachment 165887View attachment 165888View attachment 165889View attachment 165890View attachment 165891
According to Lavde ka SSCWarrior on DFI r/ndians can stop the Nicobar Island Megaproject by a simple circlejerk on r/ndia.
I like this Rail Minister....he less of a traditional mantriji but more of a Project Manager of IT Company.. Knows his technical stuff pretty good.

thebakofbakchod

MOst components will probably still be imported from China. I dont see much factories manufacturing such equipment here that can fulfil such a large order

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Chink components are banned, so how will they buy it?
yeah there was a loophole now removed recently

latest amendment is being seen as a step to close a loophole in the procurement rules and completely stop Chinese vendors Huawei and ZTE from providing telecom gear to Indian telcos for not just upgradation but also for expansion purposes

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
"We are the only company in the world which is not using even a single chinese equipment in our network".
The scale and ambition that Mukesh Ambani thinks is beyond the comprehension of regular folks like us, one of my ex-bosses was part of the early planning for jio network in 2008-09, the numbers with which jio operates now, they were planning for it in 2008 itself.

and the guy has already recovered all his investment in 2020 itself.

TopWatcher

Country flag
The scale and ambition that Mukesh Ambani thinks is beyond the comprehension of regular folks like us, one of my ex-bosses was part of the early planning for jio network in 2008-09, the numbers with which jio operates now, they were planning for it in 2008 itself.

and the guy has already recovered all his investment in 2020 itself.
One day i think India will be divided into 2 parts JIO & Airtel. Others will evaporate, as things going on.

Jio really has a big ambition.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles