Infrastructure and Energy Sector

notaname

Country flag
Indore City Metro Rail Progress
The priority corridor where this is coming up is from Vijaynagar to Super corridor but the catch is there is no visible development as of now there only TCS and Infosys are there other then that there is only inflated property rates which people are buying, which is also driving property rates in Indore through the roof, and now comes the usability of this corridor which imo will only be till TCS square as after that there is not significant development or any residential property.

Now the thing will be if super corridor get the said investments or it becomes a place where people dumped their money in hopes of getting returns. My only worry is that if this thing fails the city will get a jolt which will make it hard to recover from.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The priority corridor where this is coming up is from Vijaynagar to Super corridor but the catch is there is no visible development as of now there only TCS and Infosys are there other then that there is only inflated property rates which people are buying, which is also driving property rates in Indore through the roof, and now comes the usability of this corridor which imo will only be till TCS square as after that there is not significant development or any residential property.

Now the thing will be if super corridor get the said investments or it becomes a place where people dumped their money in hopes of getting returns. My only worry is that if this thing fails the city will get a jolt which will make it hard to recover from.
On wikipedia page I was seeing 250km of proposed metro and I was thinking about the feasibility of such things, metro train although useful has become a lollipop of BJP to build and gather votes.

notaname

Country flag
On wikipedia page I was seeing 250km of proposed metro and I was thinking about the feasibility of such things, metro train although useful has become a lollipop of BJP to build and gather votes.
No the priority corridor was 17 or so km but now that is also truncated to 6 or 7 km.

Rest of the corridor is fine the problematic one is this only corridor which is from Vijaynagar to Super corridor which they are developing first, else rest is in city itself but it will take too much time due to congestion and all other issues so for political milage they have created this one. Which has got really high chances of getting the city down to the rabbit hole.

notaname

Country flag
My hopes are on one more ring road they are bringing up which will surround the city and will expand it more that should mitigate the issue of making this corridor defunct, but that will take much more time, and there are many plans by IDA if they get them right then there should not be much of issues, but even prime land of city is being gobbled by illegal encroachment by certain community and they have made a prime land of IDA redundant.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Govt has lunched a online portal for roof top solar . Its for registration , selecting vendor , claim subsidy etc . They are providing 40% subsidy for 3 kw and for 3kw - 10 kw its 20% .

Domestic manufacturers should prepare to meet the demand and secure supplies . Its going to be big . People just have less awareness . Once in trend it ll become difficult to meet demand .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why dandi march?? Why not something based on some real chads of our history inplace of this man?! That too in one of our first high speed railway stations.
Compare the map (Sabarmati to Navsari) and bullet train route, you will get the answer.

another_armchair

Country flag
Govt has lunched a online portal for roof top solar . Its for registration , selecting vendor , claim subsidy etc . They are providing 40% subsidy for 3 kw and for 3kw - 10 kw its 20% .

Domestic manufacturers should prepare to meet the demand and secure supplies . Its going to be big . People just have less awareness . Once in trend it ll become difficult to meet demand .
From 0% VAT on solar water heaters PRE-GST to 5% post GST and now at 12%, GoI sure knows how to kill the golden goose.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Breathtaking and with Widest Tunnel in Making. A Engineering Marvel : Mumbai Pune Missing Link Projects. The Work Started : Sept 2019 and Open for Public : Mid 2023. And Will Bring Twin cities Closer by 25 Minutes. And two Tunnels 150m Deep, 2 Elevated Bridges. The Cost : 6,695.37 crores.

FZC8dPcVUAAu7g_.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles