Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The 4 laning of Solapur-Sangli section. The Package IV: Mangalwedha to Solapur. The Package I Sangli To Borgaon. The Dilip Buildcon has completed both sections except Sangli Bypass.

FXRZ920agAEXaw3.jpeg
FXRZ926aIAApVAs.jpeg
FXRZ928aQAApLaL.jpeg
FXRZ92vagAE-Pd4.jpeg

fooLIam

Ya'll Nibbiars The pillars not the piers.
Billa even then it is not all steel structure And those steel pillars which are made of typical cribs seems to be enabling/temporary str for erection of superstr.

SKC

Country flag
Took a long time to complete. Looks good now, will have to see how Indian railways maintains it.
I think thats the only metro system being run by Indian Railways. Should have been completed 10 years back.
Lets see how it performs.
Are they going to replace the older non-ac stock of the Older Kolkata line?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I think thats the only metro system being run by Indian Railways. Should have been completed 10 years back.
Lets see how it performs.
Are they going to replace the older non-ac stock of the Older Kolkata line?
No non AC rake is operational anymore; all have been phased out. Initially, the government of Bengal had stakes in the east-west metro (Line 2) which they later gave up on. The line was delayed because Mamata Banerjee led WB government refused to clear encroachments.

SKC

Country flag
Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
With this Airport work is in full swing why are they looking for a satellite airport for mumbai one? Is there need for 3 airports in whole Mumbai-navi Mumbai?
Ya'll Nibbiars The New Third International Airport is coming up in the Kelwa Mahim. And 3,000 acres of land has alreday been notifieds. And with Two parallel 4 km long Runways and capacity of potential 10 crores It's more than a Satellite Airport of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
Is anything known about the project timeline?
Ya'll Nibbiars To be operationalized by the end of this decade.

Last edited:

fooLIam

He meant the deck is made of steel.
Never mind , I think it was Orthotropic steel deck he was referring, I don’t have any idea about them may be it is first steel OSD.otherwise there are lot of steel girders.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles