Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The Greater patna project as i have read on the website of patna municipal corporation is gonna be a planned megacity with population of more than 12.12 million it will be 10 times bigger than present day patna in area This project has to be completed by 2031

I am sorry I even wasted my time here I will move this to infra thread.

@ezsasa

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Patna Metro.

Job is going on with full pace on the eastern side, saw it myself they are digging ground right now.

few days ago i read a news about connecting gaya and patna with high speed underground bullet metro it can help gaya grow as a satellite city of patna

doreamon

Country flag
Sri ramayan yatra train

View attachment 117950View attachment 117951

View attachment 117953starting from Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station will cover the visit of all prominent places associated with the life of Lord Rama . tour will be completed in 17 days. First halt of this train will be Ayodhya where tourist will visit Shri Ram Janmbhumi temple and Hanuman temple and additionally Bharat Mandir at Nandigram. The next destination will be Sitamarhi in Bihar and visit Sita Ji's birthplace and Ram-Janki Temple in Janakpur, covered by road .
Following this, the train will move to Varanasi, and tourists will visit temples at Varanasi, Prayag, Shringverpur and Chitrakoot by road. Night stay will be provided at Varanasi, Prayag and Chitrakoot. The statement said that the halt of the train will be Nasik wherein the Visit of Trayambakeshwar temple and Panchvati will be covered .

After Nasik, the next destination will be Hampi which is the ancient Krishkindha city.Rameshwaram will be the last destination of this train tour after which the train will return to Delhi on the 17th day of its Journey. Guests will be travelling roughly 7500 Kms in this entire tour.
Another train for budhist places needed . Should add nepal as well . If properly done with required infra in destinations it ll attract tourists from SE Asia , china , japan etc .

Also a krishna specific as iskon is all over world . But some traditional temple must be convinced to allow outsiders .

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

City center Patna.

How about u link such article here in the thread so we can see, you here a lot of things
Acquiring land in Patna to open these malls multiplex hotels restaurants or shopping complexes is difficult because Patna is congested it’s nice to see that still these malls are mushrooming in Patna and the adjoining areas of Patna

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Infra scene of Patna.
> Municipality does not care.
>People do not care.
>No one leaves space Between plot boundary and building most houses almost touch each other.
>Most houses ingress on gov land for roads in some way.
> Houses are built than roads are built than the road is again dug up to lay pipes than it is agin dug up to lay wires than it is again dug up because the drainage has collapsed.
> No drainage anywhere.
> People can buy land anywhere sell land anywhere.

If u didn't know Evey block of Islambad is planned meanwhile here in Patna People can build house in between roads and dump sewage along the nearest pond.

Alos right beside Islamabad is Rawalpindi look how good there infra is.

Pinnacle of Indian Urban planning.

View attachment 117963

Salt Lake City Kolkata no other city block comes in comparison.
Ya'll Nibbiars Khargahr suppress it with more open spaces.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India's non-fossil fuel based installed capacity:

153.88 GW (39.64% of total installed capacity)
Installed renewable energy capacity increased by more than 250% in last 6-7 years

Take a look at India's key achievements in Climate Action

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
India's non-fossil fuel based installed capacity:

153.88 GW (39.64% of total installed capacity)
Installed renewable energy capacity increased by more than 250% in last 6-7 years

Take a look at India's key achievements in Climate Action

I think quite a lot of electricity can be saved by using 5 & 4 star rated equipments.

doreamon

Country flag
Another train for budhist places needed . Should add nepal as well . If properly done with required infra in destinations it ll attract tourists from SE Asia , china , japan etc .

Also a krishna specific as iskon is all over world . But some traditional temple must be convinced to allow outsiders .
Arunachal pradesh , sikkim , laddakh have many natural and man made budhist sites and numerous budhist caves , chaitya , stupa are all over india .

Just one example of a natural site from Arunachal pradesh

Takpashelri mountain at the top of The Nah land Taksing. Pilgrimage to Buddhist people

FDkJfULVUAYwVkV.jpeg.jpg

Potential is huge .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Costal Road Tunnel is now completed in a Record time of 24 months despite soil, Mud, Rock, base challenge. A modern engeering challenge despite being if just 2 km in length one of the hardest works.

E-fyepyUUAE4fiJ.jpeg
E-fyepyVIAQS2je.jpeg
E-fyepyVkAg8ddD.jpeg
E-fyerXVIAEvEr7.jpeg
E579vMSUcAcWWME.jpeg
E579vMSVkAI8e3a.jpeg

E8znQhTVUAEWN8g.jpeg
E60q-ZAVUAIgT6k.jpeg

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Grid pattern
No cul-de-sacs.
Not good urban planning, though I am no expert.
Designed by a Slovenian architect.
You are only looking at the surface. I have lived here.
Each block has a playground for kids, park in Evey sectors (There are five sectors).
It has over dozen colleges, school's, malls.
Wipro and several IT companies located here.

Never seen it clogged with water.
Central park.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Designed by a Slovenian architect.
You are only looking at the surface. I have lived here.
Each block has a playground for kids, park in Evey sectors (There are five sectors).
It has over dozen colleges, school's, malls.
Wipro and several IT companies located here.

Never seen it clogged with water.
Central park.
I lived in Chandigarh once. No other city I lived in after that ever came close to it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles