Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Patna to New Delhi travel via road
Purvanchal Expressway
Lucknow Agra Expressway
Yamuna Expressway
The proposed Buxar Bhagalpur expressway in Bihar is continuation of this expressway which i think would be extended further till Kolkata
Patna and Kolkata are already getting connected with Expressway , Varanasi Ranchi amd Kolkata are also getting connected with expressway Gorakhpur will also get linked to Kolkata via various expressways proposed in Bihar now there is a need of Patna-Ranchi-Bhwaneshwar expressway what do you think?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The January Updates The Mumbai Metro Line 2A.

FKfnXt8aUAA6yGe (1).jpeg
FKfnXuDUcAEDwaS (1).jpeg

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Aankh mein Tezab dalo do.
recently i saw a night time luminosity satellite image released by economic survey of india and i was surprised to see that mumbai , kolkata , chennai , bengaluru were not shining brighter than Delhi infact Bihar was shining brighter than mumbai kolkata bengaluru chennai and even the eastern part of UP was very bright look at this
1643981950666.png

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
recently i saw a night time luminosity satellite image released by economic survey of india and i was surprised to see that mumbai , kolkata , chennai , bengaluru were not shining brighter than Delhi infact Bihar was shining brighter than delhi mumbai kolkata and even the eastern part of UP was very bright look at this
View attachment 135878

View attachment 135876
Ya'll Nibbiars depends on when the images were taken burning of crops are also reasonable for the light pollutions.

Haldilal

Country flag
burning of crops exactly in which city of India Delhi or Patna or both of them ?
Ya'll Nibbiars The whole region gets affected Delhi as the largest problem of this and even Patna may have this. The light amonisty increase during this time the light pollution has now become a major problems for the star glazera. Have to go far places to get a clear sky night.

Mostly in mountains regions where the light pollution is less.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
recently i saw a night time luminosity satellite image released by economic survey of india and i was surprised to see that mumbai , kolkata , chennai , bengaluru were not shining brighter than Delhi infact Bihar was shining brighter than mumbai kolkata bengaluru chennai and even the eastern part of UP was very bright look at this
View attachment 135879
population density + urbanisation.

in this case, urbanisation means street lights.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
population density + urbanisation.

in this case, urbanisation means street lights.
i think there is some discrepancy in the data regarding urban population of Bihar (2011 census says only 10% of Bihar is urban rest 90% is rural) rural areas cant be this bright
there was another interesting map presented by ESI which shows that NH density in Bihar and Eastern part of UP is as high as maharashtra and NCR take a look
1643984147720.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles