Infrastructure and Energy Sector

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
adding stores to the building itself might be good

tons of dharavi,yada yada slums,we could relocate them to noida and all and make cheap high risers(when i mean cheap i mean small rooms enough for a comfortable living not mumbai gangnam condos),something like commie blocks for cheap but effective construction, then after some time we could ask the dwellers for maintenance tax once they become worker of ,constructions yada yada maybe based on percentages,give that money then to cleaners and contracters or so,kinda ambitious ngl and probably too optimistic
instead of noida think of a new district my shitty ass forgot to think about geography

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Jalgaon Railway Station:

1 . New Railway Line in Progress.

2 . Spacious ROB.

3 . New Lifts have been Installed.

4 . Escalators have also been installed.

FdZNJEjVEAASDWY.jpeg
FdZNM5lVQAAOYtU.jpeg
FdZNOyHVUAAT0nE.jpeg
FdZNRShUUAAnIIC.jpeg

SKC

Country flag
adding stores to the building itself might be good

tons of dharavi,yada yada slums,we could relocate them to noida and all and make cheap high risers(when i mean cheap i mean small rooms enough for a comfortable living not mumbai gangnam condos),something like commie blocks for cheap but effective construction, then after some time we could ask the dwellers for maintenance tax once they become worker of ,constructions yada yada maybe based on percentages,give that money then to cleaners and contracters or so,kinda ambitious ngl and probably too optimistic
BossDK dubara aisi baat ki to NIA ko complaint kar dunga teri!

Apne slums apne yahan rakho!

Tere liye Garud Puran se special saja ka pravdhan karata hun

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MSRDC Applied for forest clearance for Multi Corridor project from Naghar to Chirner by Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation in the Mumbai.

FdhmlzMX0AEYsoF.jpeg

Blademaster

US and Canada has always been very sensitive about Nature reserves and control on destruction of flora and fauna.
US has area double the size of India in Nature parks and reserves with minimal population in them.

80% of US population lives on western coast side and only 20% in rest of the country.
uhhhh.... No??? You got the other way around. You got 60% of the population living on the eastern seaboard of the US to the eastern side of Mississippi and the rest is spread around Midwest and California with the wester seaboard taking up about 30% and 10% goes around Midwest.

SKC

Country flag
uhhhh.... No??? You got the other way around. You got 60% of the population living on the eastern seaboard of the US to the eastern side of Mississippi and the rest is spread around Midwest and California with the wester seaboard taking up about 30% and 10% goes around Midwest.
Which side NY lies?
Ya I think I interchanged the sides. Western Side only California is the state with highest population rest all is much sparsely populated

Blademaster

Which side NY lies?
Ya I think I interchanged the sides. Western Side only California is the state with highest population rest all is much sparsely populated
You got Florida and New York numbering over 20 million each. You also got Texas numbering over 25 million. 36% of the US population lives on the East coast.

80% of US population lives on the east side of US. See here:

SKC

Country flag
You got Florida and New York numbering over 20 million each. You also got Texas numbering over 25 million. 36% of the US population lives on the East coast.

80% of US population lives on the east side of US. See here:
Ya, I know!
That's what only I was trying to tell here, just mixed the sides in post.

Haldilal

Country flag
Unpopular opinion .. CSMT looks like a POS.. they should "redevelop" that as well.
I agree. It looks way too Victorian for my taste. It should be razed down and rebuilt anew according to classical Indian style.
I agree with you. It should be demolished as it is a symbol of slavery left behind by our oppressors.
Who will pay for that you guys ?
Ya'll Nibbiars made by Indians under the supervision of a Indian and with the Indian taxes. this kind of Ignoramce opinions happens when you dont knew your own history. The Sitaram Khanderao and Madherao Janardhan are the behind this historic monuments. And read some history before passing some comments. and by this logic India Gate also need to be demolished right?.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars made by Indians under the supervision of a Indian. this kind of Ignoramce opinions happens whne you dont knew your own history. The Sitaram Khanderao and Madherao Janardhan are the behind this historic monuments.
I don't care who made it or designed it .. still looks like a POS.

Haldilal

Country flag
I don't care who made it or designed it .. still looks like a POS.
Ya"ll Nibbiars and no one care about your Opinions in the IR.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles