Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
A "sky bus" is going to be a big big investment and not do much good I think but I also don't know anything about infrastructure building I guess lol
Ya'll Nibbiars this is similar to the SAFAGE metro but just heavier. And can be build underneath a bridge where the upper section will carry cars and lower sections Hanging Mono rail. The largest of the type is operational in the Chiba since 1987. And it cost half of a metro and just more than the Metro Neo actually ever less than a Metro Lite. But the sky metro will cost the as same as a Metro Lite in this case.

Last edited:

Blademaster

You give Indian public good infra and they will shit on it knowingly and will break the whole thing, and here we handful of us thinking why there is no good looking infra in our country because our public is like a toddler who don't know what the hell they are doing.
We need to implement thapaad measures for swimming and spitting etc.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Noida Metro

Greater Noida Authority has proposed 2.6 kms extension of Aqua Line

Proposed route will have 2 stations connecting Greater Noida Depot with Bodaki Multi Model Transport Hub via Junpat

Dadri will get metro connectivity through this link line.
1662956077141.jpeg

Lucknow: DPR of Lucknow Metro’s east west corridor submitted for cabinet approval, will connect Charbagh with Vasant Kunj, 11.16 kms route will have 12 stations ~ 4.2 km elevated, 6.8 km underground Estimated cost ~ ₹5035 Cr Completion deadline ~ 5 years.
1662956159562.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai has 1900 km of roads, of which around 800km of roads are concretised. Tenders for 600 km concrete roads issued and rest to be issued shortly.

And Even roads under The MMRDA and The MSRDC will be concretised in next 5 years.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Construction cost of Shri Ram Lalla Janmabhoomi Mandir in Ayodhya in the state of Uttar Pradesh to cost approx 1800 crore rupees, which is 32 percent of donation amount raised till date. The Larsen Tourbro at work, Tata Consultancy Engineers as Project Management Consultants.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai has 1900 km of roads, of which around 800km of roads are concretised. Tenders for 600 km concrete roads issued and rest to be issued shortly.

And Even roads under The MMRDA and The MSRDC will be concretised in next 5 years.
A layer of tarmac should be layed above the concrete. This is how roads are built in many countries including China. First they dig up old roads, then one REC layer and then a thin tarmac layer. These roads ensure prolonged longevity.
We do either pure tarmac or pure REC.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MSRDC applied for Environmental clearance TOR for Proposed Revas Reddy Coastal Highway MSH 4 for Package II Bankot to Jaigad 110.552 km in the Maharashtra.

FcEzRZmXoAAlUHV.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MSRDC received Environmental clearance TOR for Proposed Expressway Connector to Samruddhi Mahamarge from Jalana to Nanded of Six Lane Road - 179.772 km.

FcE2IM0XkAMTtoQ.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The NHAI started Land Acquisition for proposed Green field corridor of Km.0+000 to Km. 29+125 from NH 348 JNPT to Pagote Junction to Chowk to Junction on NH 48 in the State Maharashtra. This will connect directly to Pune Mumbai expressway and MTHL.

FcZew7sXkAANRex.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Tuticorin Airport is undergoing major upgradation work. The estimated cost of the project is around 381 crore rupees.

FcZlmp2WAAI5Dma.jpeg
FcZlq8CWAAErhj-.jpeg

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The South Indians are going crazy after my post.

I dont think we Southies have better civic sense. The traffic sense in Chennai is bonkers. You see the same sort of literring and line breaking in the south too. Overall, Indians everywhere maintain a high standard of retardedness in public spaces.

The only part of India which I would consider has better civic sense is the North East (except Assam). They genuinely keep their public spaces clean and pleasant without much pressure from the police or fines.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I dont think we Southies have better civic sense. The traffic sense in Chennai is bonkers. You see the same sort of literring and line breaking in the south too. Overall, Indians everywhere maintain a high standard of retardedness in public spaces.

The only part of India which I would consider has better civic sense is the North East (except Assam). They genuinely keep their public spaces clean and pleasant without much pressure from the police or fines.
Himachal is pretty clean

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles