Infrastructure and Energy Sector

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Monorail is a joke. Metro is better as it has significantly greater capacity and only cost a little more than monorail.
Metro is not scrapped, initial low volume passengers will be catered with Monorail and then it will have a dedicated Metro, as of now Dholera isn’t even a city yet so there’s still a lot to go.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It cost more money to convert to a metro from a monorail than to build a metro from the outstart.
I wanted to say that they will create a dedicated metro in Dholera apart from a Monorail, both systems will run simultaneously like it does in Mumbai. Although Dholera will take decades to get metro rail because it will not have the necessary population to support a full fledged MRTS system till 2040 which today is 0 apart from construction workers and officials I guess. So Monorail in this case makes sense.

karn

Country flag
I wanted to say that they will create a dedicated metro in Dholera apart from a Monorail, both systems will run simultaneously like it does in Mumbai. Although Dholera will take decades to get metro rail because it will not have the necessary population to support a full fledged MRTS system till 2040 which today is 0 apart from construction workers and officials I guess. So Monorail in this case makes sense.
Maybe this dude can convince you

Perhaps you are thinking of light rail. That can be done.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
He is already a dumb guy, his videos aren’t worth posting imo. Much of his videos are meant for low IQ leftards.
Yeah true. But that won't save monorails from having expensive switching equipment. Other videos had the entire history of monorail to pad time.

gajapati.

Country flag
Yogi had recently directed authorities to prepare a comprehensive action plan for setting up five education townships in the state during a meeting with the representatives of consultancy firm Deloitte India

Built on the idea of 'Single Entry, Multiple Exit' (come like a blank paper and carry multiple skills), the focus of this township will be on high-end education, which will cater to students from not only the country but also African, Latin American and Central Asian countries . students will be able to avail of cheap education loans.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles