Infrastructure and Energy Sector

SKC

Country flag
Wrong. It is the mentality that we need to change. If Indonesia, Singapore and Japan can make clean cities despite having higher population density than most Indian cities, then the problem lies within us, the Indian people.
Yes the problem is with Indian people. We want cities to improve but the moment a Sarkari JCB comes to ran down the slums, we only start protesting and become ready to lie down in front of JCB to stop the work.

Plus the new found love for the environment. Then how are we supposed to develop our cities?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Da duck mate we cannot make our cities look like that Zooropeans ones we have way more population density than them.
The results will always look like shit.
Does it matter, sirji tell me honestly does it even matter
Iranian cities, in the nearby regions look splendid to me .
Not tehran but small towns , saw some of them when I used to watch videos of a pakistani biker who did a road trip from Germany to indian border

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Does it matter, sirji tell me honestly does it even matter
Iranian cities, in the nearby regions look splendid to me .
Not tehran but small towns , saw some of them when I used to watch videos of a pakistani biker who did a road trip from Germany to indian border
I feel we need to re think out approach with cities going for a mix of low density traditional smaller towns (having ancient architecture) and high density metropolis (having modern architecture) This might make our cities stand out mostly.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Nerul-Uran railway line. And the Dronagiri station and nearby construction of ROB in lieu of railway crossing.The line will provide connection to Navi mumbai International airport in future.

FZ4IHIraMAEiVg8.jpeg
FZ4IHIhakAIcrTV.jpeg
FZ4IHIuaUAE1oZy.jpeg
FZ4IHIsakAAvFCB.jpeg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The CAG report is showing Delhi Model.

Fund diversions, 600+ colonies without water pipelines, DJB in massive loss, Power companies in loss and dismay, road infra collapsing.

At this rate Delhi would fall one day completely and even central will aboden its.

karn

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The CAG report is showing Delhi Model.

Fund diversions, 600+ colonies without water pipelines, DJB in massive loss, Power companies in loss and dismay, road infra collapsing.

At this rate Delhi would fall one day completely and even central will aboden its.
Do you have any source of what infra in Delhi (roads hospitals etc) is funded by the center .. like a detailed list . Aaptards like to do RR about tax going to the center.

thebakofbakchod

There is massive construction going on in Taloja Navi mumbai, as part of CIDCO's mass housing project. There are easily over 100 cranes on this site. Such construction scenes should be normalised in every city in the country. These prefabricated apartment towers beat slums any day of the week
Sector 37, 36, 34, 27, 22,& 21, Taloja, Navi Mumbai Construction Update #cidco #cidcotaloja #t...png

Sector 37, 36, 34, 27, 22,& 21, Taloja, Navi Mumbai Construction Update #cidco #cidcotaloja #t...png
TALOJA PHASE 3 ALMOST ALL CIDCOProjects WorkinProgress SECTOR 34_36 & ALL - PRADHANMANTRI AWAS...png
TALOJA PHASE 3 ALMOST ALL CIDCOProjects WorkinProgress SECTOR 34_36 & ALL - PRADHANMANTRI AWAS...png

Butter Chicken

Country flag
There is massive construction going on in Taloja Navi mumbai, as part of CIDCO's mass housing project. There are easily over 100 cranes on this site. Such construction scenes should be normalised in every city in the country. These prefabricated apartment towers beat slums any day of the weekView attachment 167346

View attachment 167340View attachment 167341View attachment 167342View attachment 167343View attachment 167344View attachment 167345

View attachment 167339
Once upon a time Noida had this type of activity. Real estate sector is dead here

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles