Infographics, Maps and so on

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
My awesome thread needs more posts.

"Boundless informant" heat map showing the extent of American NSA surveilance in various countries.
Dark Red- Highest.
Dark Green- Least

Interestingly

1. India is 4th or 5th on the list. More than PRC, Russia or terrorist KSA.
2. Surprisingly high number from Jordan. What's up with that?
3. More surveillance inside america and most Western Euro countries than in russia. :pft:

@alphacentury @pmaitra @pringles @Project Dharma @Ancient Indian @aditya10r @Krusty @OneGrimPilgrim @Bahamut @Hemu Vikram Aditya @Indx TechStyle @Tactical Frog

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
^^ I don't think these tests are standardized and so will show bias towards some countries.
Additionally IQ tests are not a proper and/or complete measure of intelligence
-------------------------------

Anyway

@pmaitra @Project Dharma @LETHALFORCE
Federal Land holdings in the USA.

Almost all of Nevada, and vast majority of UT, AZ, WY, OR, ID and about half of California.

:notbad:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
^^ I don't think these tests are standardized and so will show bias towards some countries.
Additionally IQ tests are not a proper and/or complete measure of intelligence
-------------------------------

Anyway

@pmaitra @Project Dharma @LETHALFORCE
Federal Land holdings in the USA.

Almost all of Nevada, and vast majority of UT, AZ, WY, OR, ID and about half of California.

:notbad:

In addition, Texas owns almost all of Texas as you'd expect.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

The largest companies in the world, the multi-billion revenue american corporations contribute less than 10% revenue of the USGOV; most of the rest seems to be borne by the US residents.

Hey am I reading this right?
@Project sharma @pmaitra @LETHALFORCE

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I LOL'd way too hard at that typo.

The largest companies in the world, the multi-billion revenue american corporations contribute less than 10% revenue of the USGOV; most of the rest seems to be borne by the US residents.

Hey am I reading this right?
So tax entities in the US can be S-Corp, LLC or C-Corp. LLCs and S-Corps are basically pass through entities and are taxed through individual tax returns. So most small companies elect S-Corp status I believe, which conflates the individual income tax numbers.

That being said however, S-Corps are limited to a 100 shareholders so you are right, the largest American corporations do not contribute much to revenue.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Map of land areas under the direct control of official government's ruling Republic of India & Islamic Republic of Pakistan, depicting all permanent changes over the years (all princely states that agreed to accede included).
This is an “export version” of ^that... not really focused on facts, but meant for sharing on other social media platforms to mess with Pakis. 🙃

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles