Indus era 8,000 years old, not 5,500; ended because of weaker monsoon

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
i can understand bhaiwood's defence - "we've to make things with added effects, masala, decoratives, eyecandy to make the whole package look enticing. we're not making documentaries."

Kshatriya87

Country flag
i can understand bhaiwood's defence - "we've to make things with added effects, masala, decoratives, eyecandy to make the whole package look enticing. we're not making documentaries."
But what about the impact it has on the people? People actually believe it to be true. I've spoken to some teenagers and they actually believe that Bajirao Mastani is the exact replica of the history as it happened.

Of course the people need to be NOT stupid for that, but still. Movies should start with a BIG DISCLAIMER and say that THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
the man in this pic has beard in accordance to Allah's (SWT) last nabi Prophet Mohammed's (PBUH) gentle injuctions & as per Qur'an. hence proved that islam & pakistan are more than 8000 yrs old & 'mohenjodaro'eans were pakistanis, coz everyone's born a muslim. islam & sharia rule down with kafirs hooah hoo Allah (SWT)! :rock:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
But what about the impact it has on the people? People actually believe it to be true. I've spoken to some teenagers and they actually believe that Bajirao Mastani is the exact replica of the history as it happened.

Of course the people need to be NOT stupid for that, but still. Movies should start with a BIG DISCLAIMER and say that THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY.
bhaiwood's reply - "we are not there for people to learn from or emulate us. our work is just mirror to the society. and what about that disclaimer we put before every film? we are not teachers."

when teenagers can think that afzal guru was a revolutionary poet, 26th January is *insert any BS here* day, one more qtiyapa then.

big or not, audio-disclaimers in slow-speaking clear voice should be must.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
the man in this pic has beard in accordance to Allah's (SWT) last nabi Prophet Mohammed's (PBUH) gentle injuctions & as per Qur'an. hence proved that islam & pakistan are more than 8000 yrs old & 'mohenjodaro'eans were pakistanis, coz everyone's born a muslim. islam & sharia rule down with kafirs hooah hoo Allah (SWT)! :rock:
That is one quick deduction.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
That's a whole another mystery. Suddenly the exploration was stopped. The plan for underwater tunnel for tourism was stopped. The 2 ASI leading men in the exploration of dwarka disappeared one after the other. Foreign hand is suspected. We cannot know for sure.
foreign agencies poach many sarkari baboo(n)s thus.
that sabrang trust file-'misser' was also most likely in preparation to defect.

Akask kumar

mohejo daro trailer is out..

women not wearing sindoor,only regular women were shown with necklaces... none of them wore bangles .. dancers -neither bangles,anklet,necklace..

yogic pashupati(shiva) - has been shown as barbaric ruler , who uses violence very often..(they completely flipped the character here).the guy is shown ruthless and complete barabric with barbarians as body guards...

there is gladiator type fight ring ,shown there. hrithik using "TRIDENT" as weapon to kill.. this is how bollywood brain washes society. as far as i remmeber and read there was no weapon found in indus civ .. and there were no such fight arena.. people were peaceful.

in the trailer Mohenjo daro appeared to be a city under millitary authority.. LOL..

hrithik and the actress were doing french kiss.. ok so french cheated from us ... HA HA..

they have shown cremation.. i hope thats right..coz as per my knowledge they practiced burial.

they stripped things that can be directly related to hinduism like - swastika,yoga,spiritualism...

architecture of town looks convincing

FEW THINGS I LIKED- bullock cart,diyas.idol worshipping(mother godess) ..

At the end of there there is deluge.. wiping out the city? i think they tried to show river changing its course..

MOST SHOCKING TO ME WAS PASHUPATI CHAR & trident (used for killing in fights).. utter rubbish..

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
a part of the shoot probably happened at Jabalpur. the dir, hrithik & crew had stayed at one of my friends' father-in-law's hotel there. hrithik had got the entire hotel galley staff replaced with his own cook & all, & had brought his entire gymnasium in his van.

Akask kumar

a part of the shoot probably happened at Jabalpur. the dir, hrithik & crew had stayed at one of my friends' father-in-law's hotel there. hrithik had got the entire hotel galley staff replaced with his own cook & all, & had brought his entire gymnasium in his van.
he is CH***ia.. no respect. why didnt he build his own hotel there before coming..

Akask kumar

@Akask kumar
Bro, I am hurt. Why you not tag me. . . . . .
Trailor is out. As expected it is another Bollywood dickflick .
sorry bro i am new to DFI .. dnt know tagging stuff.. will do in future. BTW didnt u get notification when sum1 post something into a thread in which u participated in past.. I get it.

the movie appears to be same bolly Love story masala but in a different time frame.. this movie reminds me of swades theme.. where actor goes to a place for some purpose,, stays there. finds a love and help the place to excel..

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
sorry bro i am new to DFI .. dnt know tagging stuff.. will do in future. BTW didnt u get notification when sum1 post something into a thread in which u participated in past.. I get it.

the movie appears to be same bolly Love story masala but in a different time frame.. this movie reminds me of swades theme.. where actor goes to a place for some purpose,, stays there. finds a love and help the place to excel..
You have to put @ mark before the user name to tag people.
I removed alert preference for watched thread. So didn't get any notification.

On topic,
The trailer looking like some cheap Hollywood knock off.
Thank god I am not expecting more from it.

They completely changed the bathroom layout.
Most of Indian stuff was open pools back then. Nudity is not considered shame those days.
Most of Indian women were bare chested. If they had gone with the original, it would have gone to Oscars.

Psst bollywood. . .

Bharat Ek Khoj

Even TV serials have better set up today. This mohenjo daro doesn't even look like 2000+ years old. They tried to show some heroic thing, but looks so plain, specially in comparison with Bahubali and/or a hollywood historical movie. And Bollywood is making this kissing thing so common that they didn't even consider mohenjo daro as indian root, and showing french kiss :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles