Indo-China War Rhetoric

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Roma,
Sigh!!! India does not have any provocation to nuke china.
Hi Yusuf , i have edited some of your comments and i hope it it fairly represented otherwise you may correct me please. Basically i read it as India not provoked by china so no need for repeal of nfu. Maybe so . But how then do you interpret what is going on these days , starting a few years ago where not only is china claiming but intruding into indian territory , using perception as a pretence and often not even perception but painting and asking people who have been living there for centuries to leave.
you do not consider that to be serious enough to begin to re-think policy ?
china wouldnt try that with russia because they know the response.
Does anyone here remember the 1983 incident when a KAL ( korean airlines ) passenger plane intruded slightl into russian airspace over sakhalin island , it was propmtly shot down , all 183 aboard died - all civilians .

Rage

DFI TEAM
Yes, PLA is getting ready to take out India for good in a month or so. Every single aircraft that India throws into the theater will be either destroyed on the ground or engaged in the air by J-10.

Then H-6K will deliver cruise missiles round the clock to New Delhi. We will destroy the entire power and communications network in northern India. Of course, we will destroy Red Fort and every important government building.

China's reverse engineering is symbol of its technological power. Contrary to what you Indians would like to believe, reverse engineering is not pushing a "copy" button. Reverse engineering requires your engineers to understand every aspect of the technology. India simply can't do this.

Quite simply, this is the last few days of India's existence as a state.

Thank the gods (or your CCP coons) that the mods have banished you out from here and ended your misery, because were you still here, I would 've ripped you a new twat and filled it with some of my black gold....so help you God.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hi Yusuf , i have edited some of your comments and i hope it it fairly represented otherwise you may correct me please. Basically i read it as India not provoked by china so no need for repeal of nfu. Maybe so . But how then do you interpret what is going on these days , starting a few years ago where not only is china claiming but intruding into indian territory , using perception as a pretence and often not even perception but painting and asking people who have been living there for centuries to leave.
you do not consider that to be serious enough to begin to re-think policy ?
china wouldnt try that with russia because they know the response.
Does anyone here remember the 1983 incident when a KAL ( korean airlines ) passenger plane intruded slightl into russian airspace over sakhalin island , it was propmtly shot down , all 183 aboard died - all civilians .
You have to realize what a first strike means and shat it takes to launch a first strike. We have discussed this a lot on this forum. Even china in the face of US staring it down has not revisted it's own NFU. Plainly it doesn't have the means to do so. So does India. Our nukes are just deterrents. Not a first strike arsenel. Only two countries have that capability sndvthat is the US and Russia. It makes no sense to repeal the NFU when you don't have the capability to launch a first strike.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
2007 is not old and the article actually praises china

badguy2000

Respected Member
2007 is not old and the article actually praises china
To me, the articles about China in 2007 is old enough.

In the past 2 years ,great changes have taken place in china----

In fact, the change in china takes place so fast that chinese urban map can be competely outdated in 2 years.

well, I have read a lot of such prasing-china articles in India medias like rediff .
Frankly speaking,those articles are very dull .

howeverthe following comments on such articles than those articles are very interesting...:)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
[mod] cut all the crap here. All are warned. [/mod]

I

india3

ye .the following comments are much more intreseting than de article

Rage

DFI TEAM
To me, the articles about China in 2007 is old enough.

In fact, the change in china takes place so fast that chinese urban map can be competely outdated in 2 years.

In the past 2 years ,great changes have taken place in china----
As they have in India son, as they have in India....

well, I have read a lot of such prasing-china articles in India medias like rediff .
Frankly speaking,those articles are very dull .
I'm sorry to hear you consider our perspective 'dull'. Perhaps it is because you're so used to reading articles in a similar vein all over your press for the greater part of the last half-century.

howeverthe following comments on such articles than those articles are very interesting...:)
Pfft! Don't let them antagonize you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
pls read the following article . india's troops equipment seems not as good as you said.
There are bound to be some problems. When detected they will be rectified. But the fact remains that having "original" Russian and western equipment gives India qualitative edge.

And yes you and me are able to point out any problems as our systemis very transparent and the media keeps hounding even a minor issues. But you and the rest of the world don't know if your cheap rip offs even work or not as your system is closed and there is no transparency or oversight. What you know is what your masters tell you. Thst you take it ( have to take it) to be the gospel.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Yusuf,

You are a better man than me for putting up with this bullcrap. Essentially what this entire thread is suggesting is that Beijing is willing to trade Taipei for Islamabad.

In short, the CCP is more than willing to keep the Pakistani Generals in power in exchange for whatever hope she had for taking Taiwan.

Is this forum really this stupid? No, I want this forum to answer me. Does this forum actually believe that China would goto war against India for the sake of Pakistan by losing the Mainland Chinese war against Taiwan?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
, I want this forum to answer me. Does this forum actually believe that China would goto war against India for the sake of Pakistan by losing the Mainland Chinese war against Taiwan?
no sir i personally belive that the ROC was and is politically and historically important to the PRC then Pakistan

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
But again, China may not move its arse for Pakistan but it may want to "teach India a lesson" to be the only power in Asia. And it may want to do it while it still can.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i think the least they will do is to prop up pakistan with arms and support in the UNSC

Officer of Engineers

Professional
But again, China may not move its arse for Pakistan but it may want to "teach India a lesson" to be the only power in Asia. And it may want to do it while it still can.
To get the PRC embarrassed?

Vinod, I've stated this again and again and again. In 1962, the Chinese LOC collapsed ... and yet somehow, they won. In 1979, the Chinese captured 3 provincial capitals against one of the most battle hardened armies on earth and one rated above the Indian Army (let's not determine whether true or false but one of historic perception whether correct or not), and yet, somehow, the Chinese lost.

Do you seriously think the Chinese would actually goto war again for a p!ssing contest?

For that matter, do you seriously think the Indian Army would wage war against the Chinese army over a p!ssing contest?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
i think the least they will do is to prop up pakistan with arms
They are already doing that.

with arms and support in the UNSC
Useless. Pakistan already has a bad enough reputation in the world for their sneaky activities, China's support in the UNSC ain't going to change that.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
To get the PRC embarrassed?

Vinod, I've stated this again and again and again. In 1962, the Chinese LOC collapsed ... and yet somehow, they won. In 1979, the Chinese captured 3 provincial capitals against one of the most battle hardened armies on earth and one rated above the Indian Army (let's not determine whether true or false but one of historic perception whether correct or not), and yet, somehow, the Chinese lost.

Do you seriously think the Chinese would actually goto war again for a p!ssing contest?

For that matter, do you seriously think the Indian Army would wage war against the Chinese army over a p!ssing contest?
Not over a pissing contest.

Depends on how badly China wants to be the only power in Asia and how much of a threat it sees from India in that. There is no other competitor to the complete domination of Asia by China in the long term.

There is a possibility that they may decide that the time to strike is in the next few years or never.

Chinese do have this concept of "teaching a lesson" more than achieving a particular military aim. Didn't they do that in 1962 too?

johnee

Its clear that China is getting exceptionally bellingrent towards India. This could be reasoned in one of the two ways:
#1) China is practicing its age old deception tactic.
#2) China has ambitions of conflict and is testing India's response.

#1:
China is practicing its age old deception tactic. As an old chinese war expert Tsun Zhu says: All war is deception. Make your enemy believe you are near when you are far away and make him believe you are near when you are far away.

Now, the chinese are making India feel as if the focus is on India. The question is: is it because China is actually unprepared and fears losing the pshycological advantage to India? So is it practising deception here?

OR

#2:
China has ambitions of conflict in near future and is testing India. That would mean that they are testing India's response(military and political) to gauge it and prepare their attack accordingly.

India's Response:
Irrespective of whether China's belligerence is due to reason #1 or reason #2, What should be India's response. IMO, India should respond robustly. Quick, prompt and strong response can deter China from making any more adventures on its southern neighbour. India's poor resonse, I fear, could just embolden China further and that would be disastrous for all concerned(including China). IF India responds strongly now, China may postpone or cancel any adventurous plans they may have, lest it might just lead to further conflicts. So, to avoid a big bloody war, India must respond STRONGLY.
What kind of response that would be, is debatable. Some have suggested a nuclear test, I am not sure, but it can be considered. Some have suggested revoking our NFU, it can also be considered. Some have said that since India's nukes are not designed to work for NFU, revoking it is not the right way forward, I disagree. I think at the end of the day, what matters in nuclear situations is whether the other side can afford to risk it all. IMO, China wouldnt want to risk a nuclear conflict(however much China may be better equipped than India) just like India does not want to risk a nuclear conflict with Pakistan. This does not mean I support revoking NFU, but I think it can be considered as one of the viable options, but whether its appropriate or not, is a different issue which can be discussed.
Most important aspect is that India has to reply blow for blow. If Chinese cross IB illegally then shoot down. If Chinese cross LAC, take it very seriously with the highest authorities. India must show China that it is not for taking. If this is not made clear, I fear, China will only have bigger plans vis-a-vis India.

ZOOM

Founding Member
China's quest to intrude Indian territory at regular intervals is driven on account of its National will. When it comes to achiving the objective of National will, a powerful country like China can go to any means. Recent intrusion of chinese troops well 1.5 km inside Indian territory is testimony to this fact. They wrote name "China" on rocks with the sole purpose of getting it photographed and letter showing it as their own territory during border negotiation meet between both the territory. We need to understand this national will in order to go deep into china's unnecessary and unprovoked move to intrude Indian territory as it is economically, Militarily and Diplomatically secure nation and fully mindful of the fact that nobody in the world will ever going to point finger at china for this minor incident which may have a greater impact on India's territorial integrity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles