INDO-CHINA JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE: HAND-IN-HAND, 2015

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Armies of India and China began their 5th Annual Military Exercise in the Kunming City on 12 October 2015

At the Hand-in-Hand, 2015, Joint Military Exercise now being held at Kunming, China, Indian and Chinese Troops are exchanging experience on counter-terrorist training, enhance mutual trust and understanding, and deepen relationship between the two militaries.

I_PLAY_BAD

Why the fcuk do we have a joint exercise with these back stabbers ?
These morons are ready to hurt India joining hands with Pakistan. What is the logic in friendship with China when it is allowing Pakistan to suck its ****?

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
During the Indo-China Combined Military Training Exercise, Hand- in-Hand, 2015, a Command Post Exercise was held in which the tactical situation was jointly deliberated upon on a sand model and modalities of the plan were finalized. This was followed by a Joint Field Exercise depicting Counter Terrorist Operations in Indo-China Border areas (21-22 Oct). These exercises aim to neutralize terrorism, maintain regional peace and stability.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

India and China have concluded 12 days of joint military training and exercises in Yunnan in the southwest of China. The "Hand in Hand" drill ended with a simulated joint counter-terrorism mission.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i really admire the cooperation between the sincere prc china soldiers and our men as in these quoted pictures

India and China have concluded 12 days of joint military training and exercises in Yunnan in the southwest of China. The "Hand in Hand" drill ended with a simulated joint counter-terrorism mission.

how lovely ........... , the prcchinese have finally become sincere friends

....and here is more evidence of the

friendship

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-stall-UN-reforms/articleshow/49498458.cms

NEW DELHI: The arrest of former president of the UN General Assembly, John Ashe, on charges of bribery by the Chinese has vindicated India's suspicion that key top level officials in the UN system were being paid off to delay or scuttle the Security Council reform process, among other things.

If only our men who are in this friendly cooperative exercise with prcchina knew this truth
they need to realise that a leopard cant and wont change its spots

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@DingDong@ersakthivel@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run
@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indibomber@jackprince
@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit
@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21@VIP@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra
@Nicky G@FRYCRY@Aravind Sanjeev@A chauhan @Chinmoy @Vishwarupa

Last edited:

Sameet2

Chinese and Indian army training is Good though . Must be a great experience for the both countries soldier who can see each other each other facing a awkward situation in the border but anyways Jai hind !

FRYCRY

Country flag
I dont know why but i have a soft corner for china. They are not enemy, overall a good country who has partnered with a brain dead idiot.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles