INS Vikrant Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Just like we have pak media now chin media ass is on fire .Time for our youtubers to translate it and make money.
Ya'll Nibbiars Translation.

Akula

Country flag
Just like we have pak media now chin media ass is on fire .Time for our youtubers to translate it and make money.
I have reverse engineered @Hariharan_kalarikkal original comment and now I will take 1000 rupee.
I'll translate it for you since I speak absolutely fluent Mandarin
>saarrr India took 10 years while we can build carriers in 5 years flat saaarrrrrr
> Saarrr it is only 45K while we can build much better and bigger carriers saaaarrrrrr
>Saarr Indian navy is inferior saaarrrr
>Saarrrr China has an edge on India saaaarrrrrr
>CHINA wILl rUlE tHe iNdO-pAciFiC and IoR saaaarrrrr
>Our Sand cult friends in Pakistan will help us saaaarrrrrr
>More importantly, it's not Chinese virus, calling it Chinese virus is racccccisssttt saaaaarrrrrrr

Translation done, that'll 2000 INR

I accept gift vouchers as well

Starlight

Country flag
The second video has english translation .Chinese commies wants to assure folks that indias capabily rise cant affect chinas colonial push.
I believe we can slowly trust the Chinese and work together overtly; also theirs' is an allied country during both the world wars and the 62 border dispute was a 'bahana'. They fought because there were Indian soldiers in large numbers that joined the Nazis and a large number Chinese soldiers that joined the Imperial Japanese. And there was Turkey too who are joined by our esteem neighbors. Basically all the three countries are allied countries. The part of partition is a religious reason, let not go there. The faster we make peace the better we will feel. So that was the reason they were fighting and blaming each other. I hope to have better connectivity with the current chinese generation in the very near future. :india2:

Last edited:

Blank

Country flag
I believe we can slowly trust the Chinese and work together overtly; also theirs' is an allied country during both the world wars and the 62 border dispute was a 'bahana'. They fought because there were Indian soldiers in large numbers that joined the Nazis and a large number Chinese soldiers that joined the Imperial Japanese. And there was Turkey too who are joined by our esteem neighbors. Basically all the three countries are allied countries. The part of partition is a religious reason, let not go there. The faster we make peace the better we will feel. So that was the reason they were fighting and blaming each other. I hope to have better connectivity with the current chinese generation in the very near future. :india2:
Not gonna happen. More like we will think they have changed, then they will do their shit again. We will again fall back again. But later on, we will again try to improve relations. The cycle repeats. Bit by bit we lose our land.

Starlight

Country flag
Not gonna happen. More like we will think they have changed, then they will do their shit again. We will again fall back again. But later on, we will again try to improve relations. The cycle repeats. Bit by bit we lose our land.
What do you think about the lifts on Vikrant, they are very small, some say 10 meters wide only. Which other fighter can fly from the carrier except the Tejas Navy? Migs are there but there is no chance for Rafales or Super Hornets, we can now try for the F - 18 legacy version with full cockpit upgrade till our two engine Tejas is available.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
If this is done and dusted than we should move on to Vishal
Can't have a shipyard laying empty for long.

Final design should have been frozen long back and Feasibility study should have been carried out by now.
Even if not, start building a sistership of Vikrant with the same design.. It costed 3.2bil, nothing we can't afford.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles