INS Vikrant Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

swapcv

Country flag
We should better promote our ship building industry globally, the more orders they get, the more money they will have to expand their capacity, China’s shipbuilding is at a crazy speed, don’t ignore that.
In this regard, I'm more in awe of the Italians and the Koreans, both punch above their weight in Shipbuilding atleast.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In this regard, I'm more in awe of the Italians and the Koreans, both punch above their weight in Shipbuilding atleast.

India should be a shipbuilding giant. The Indian demand alone for commercial ships is already sizable and should support the establishment of shipbuilding facilities. Then if India can leverage its economic size and strategic importance to Western, African and Asian countries, India will have a vibrant order book for ships.

But it will depend on how well India leverages its advantages.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Neither do I work for any defense company. I'm just a defense enthusiast, with particular liking for Western weapons systems.
I do agree that it's be great, if we try to make Teddy a STOVL jump jet... Significantly increases short takeoff weight while allowing use of vertical landing spots of helos.

Won't need landing strip either.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles