India's Vietnam

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Listen here mate.................... If you can't bear my reasoning search internet and prove me wrong!
I recommend you control yourself and support with links.

I have been most accommodating.

Please remember we believe you are our guest. But then the guest also must keep to some decency.

Should you not to do so, you must understand our hands are tied!

Please give your views without being obtuse, offensive and downright depraved in your syntax.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
DFI can do without hate posts, I believe.

Iamanidiot

typical Indian! When will you learn! Don't you use ur brain at least ones and for a while? Common man be more rational....
I tell u something u had trouble by pissing of tamils.Now you are pissing of a billion indians not a great idea for a pipsqueak

HeinzGud

Country flag
I recommend you control yourself and support with links.

I have been most accommodating.

Please remember we believe you are our guest. But then the guest also must keep to some decency.

Should you not to do so, you must understand our hands are tied!

Please give your views without being obtuse, offensive and downright depraved in your syntax.
How I offended you??? If you don't know the answers for my arguments................. don't be a Zakeer Naik!

Iamanidiot

Don't babble like a baby it only increase my displeasure towards Indians more! (no hard feelings)
This ****ing attitude of yours has put our two nations in a coalition course. Accept that India can't handle her neighbors and China is more diplomatic in managing the world!
LTTE was eleminated because they hit Rajiv Gandhi.If not your ass would still be on fire

HeinzGud

Country flag
I tell u something u had trouble by pissing of tamils.Now you are pissing of a billion indians not a great idea for a pipsqueak
I don't want to piss on anyone.

I first came here pissed after Paki forum for supporting Israel and India. I thought most Indians would be more rational than South Indians. I don't blame south Indians but few months of posting proved that more Indians hate SL for mere foolish reasons!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
His IP address ------------------x---------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't blame Heinz gud for his tirade.

Pirabhakarn has given them shits.

They are worried that there can be the Second Coming of Pirabhakaran!

And just because he is a Tamil Sri Lankan, they are worried that SL may become a part of India.

Catch India having a land of Demons (Ravana)!

Nagraj

I first came here pissed after Paki forum for supporting Israel and India. I thought most Indians would be more rational than South Indians. I don't blame south Indians but few months of posting proved that more Indians hate SL for mere foolish reasons!
Most indians don't care about SL. if you think that hate you it's your ignorance .god speed.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
His IP address ------------------x--------------------
Ray sir,
I shall request you to treat IP adresses of your memebers as confidential and not to be disclosed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Correct

I remember that.

I will PM.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is what it states

------------------x--------------------

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag

bull S***t ,we dont hate sri lankans if we had hated them we wonthave helped them during Tsunami crisis & provide all other military training to srilankan commandos,but ur clueless & hopeless posts reflect that u r the most confused srilankan which cannot differentiate between an enemy &
a true friend..:confused:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If we had hated Sri Lankans, then there would have been no Sri Lanka.

Period.

Let there be no delusions!

HeinzGud

Country flag
bull S***t ,we dont hate sri lankans if we had hated them we wonthave helped them during Tsunami crisis & provide all other military training to srilankan commandos,but ur clueless & hopeless posts reflect that u r the most confused srilankan which cannot differentiate between an enemy &
a true friend..:confused:
No i wanted to say was BLAME not HATE.....................

May be I am. It's all because your people are blaming IPKF to LTTE on us................. man be little bit reasonble
(Specially IPKF backstabbing issue)

Rahul M

Don't babble like a baby it only increase my displeasure towards Indians more! (no hard feelings)
This ****ing attitude of yours has put our two nations in a coalition course. Accept that India can't handle her neighbors and China is more diplomatic in managing the world!
good like with that, I truly hope china brings some of its loving slaver tactics to sri lanka so that lankans understand the difference.

I do admit that sri lanka behaved quite paki in the past, hopefully rajapakse is smart enough to avoid that, even if his countrymen are not.
more Indians hate SL for mere foolish reasons!
dude, no one in India barring a few ltte supporters hate sri lanka. even your ignorant posts are not enough to change my opinion towards sri lanka. pretty sure most people think the same.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles