India's Secret Project

p2prada

Our so called "Vimana" are as real as the "Ring of Power" or Mr. Potter's wand.

Ramayana and Mahabharata are epics. They are as real as Pinocchio's long nose.

They make great stories. But, lets keep them in the fiction section or some alternate universe.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
this thread started from Indian daily which is website solely made to discredit India. Therefore this Thread should be locked, asap. Guys no more discussion on this please.

Agantrope

Our so called "Vimana" are as real as the "Ring of Power" or Mr. Potter's wand.

Ramayana and Mahabharata are epics. They are as real as Pinocchio's long nose.

They make great stories. But, lets keep them in the fiction section or some alternate universe.
Today is truth
yesterday is history
day before yesterday is legend
3 days before is Myth

This is the mentality of the people here today; We trust our eyes not the senses. How many of the people know that hitler and predecessor send a expeditionary force to tibet to fetch the sanskrit scrolls and made what german today is in engineering

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compen...ers_(Ce_–_Ch)#China_.28German_Post_Offices.29

this doesnt mention about the retrival of the scrolls. I dont have a link which explicitly mentions about the exp. forces.

btw, still you are not convinced that a sanskrit scholar made a flying machine machine before the Orville and Wilbur Wrigth's.

p2prada

btw, still you are not convinced that a sanskrit scholar made a flying machine machine before the Orville and Wilbur Wrigth's.
I personally don't care because if it was true we would have had a number of Indian universities shouting themselves hoarse along with the Archaeological survey of India for more funding if they proved this true.

This is the mentality of the people here today; We trust our eyes not the senses. How many of the people know that hitler and predecessor send a expeditionary force to tibet to fetch the sanskrit scrolls and made what german today is in engineering

this doesnt mention about the retrival of the scrolls. I dont have a link which explicitly mentions about the exp. forces.
The Germans worked hard and made a name for themselves. They are smart, intelligent and dedicated and their current advances in engineering has nothing to do with either our history or Tibetan history. They probably came for mountain climbing.

Our greatest contributions to humankind has been language and mathematics. If that has lead to progress then that is the only truth we have to share with the world.

We were the only civilization on the planet that believed the world was round. But, if we have to prove our greatness by putting the others down and reject their hard work and intelligence then I don't want to be a part of whatever you are trying to accomplish.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
A person cannot be called an Bharatiya ( Indians ) by Looks, name or Skin color or DNA, But by heart and his thoughts!

When comes to civilization Indian and Chinese did most compare to the west, by that that time they were nothing but wearing leaves..
West use to laugh at EAST by 18th century calling east as slave nations, As China grew up in recent years they quickly re-discover their past by hard research with scientific proofs and proud to present in front of the world and WEST reacted with jealousy and hatred except few once who like logic, For we BHARATIYAS we will have our day just like China had and that day we need to make clear that we are not the same INDIANS left by Brits..

Right now we should be proud of what we are individually and remain positive..

JAI HIND!

Last edited:

icecoolben

Indian secret weapon

It is said that drdo scientists are studying ancient warfare manuals to prepare food that would help a soldier to go for days without food or drink at times. i personally feel there might have been creatures domesticated for the purpose of flight, one is the new zealand bird that went extinct in the 18 th century, it was huge. May be it existed in India one day.
The real secret we have are siddha and ayurvedha medical techniques that heal quickly without any side-effects. Our yoga is India's best export product to the world. This land is filled with mysteries, and capability forgotten over time. Its time we promoted history teaching in school and colleges to unearth these facts.

Aathithya2

Cigar like UFO make Chinese airport closed down for a while

I have come across one very interesting article that related to UFO in recent times.
and watch the video in youtube. (Please type in youtube search bar as "U.F.O. Forced the closure of the airport in China 7th July 2010 real"). if this could be a true information., the theory of ancient Indians vimanas could be proven.

Jai hind

Phenom

With the technology India has, its impossible to build an anti-gravity device. Even if India has a crashed UFOs, they still can't reverse engineer it. Reverse engineering is not simple, just look at the troubles China has been having trying to reverse engineer soviet era aircrafts. Now compare that with a machine capable of inter-stellar travel. Even if we (humans) did have an UFO it won't be any different from a caveman having a ferrari.

jonhy

secert wepon ???i think we can call it future weapon ........i m belive that ufo things ...bt ys project KALI is truth .

jonhy

^^^ sorry i want to say that that i dont belive in that ufo thing bt project KALI is truth

Last edited:

lodaxstax

well one no more secret weapon or training that we can sure use is the yogic kriya of staying on cold Himalayan heights without much clothing. there have been lots of shows on tv channels and demonstrations on how body can be trained to live in such hostile environment. i think if we can train our soldiers with such techniques, it will help in ease of movement and ferrying of more useful load.

neo29

I would like to throw some light on this topic. I stay in pune and have seen weird lights on the horizon in the outskirts of the city. I have seen these only during night time and atleast 7 8 times. These white lights go on and off flying in the sky. Previously i thought it was some fighter since pune is used to su-30 mki hovering in the sky but the movement of these white lights are pretty weird, Sometimes they make impossible turns not possible by fighter planes.
I understood it must be some experiment.

Rahul92

common u still believe on those If china & India know about alien under base it would have been another AREA 51

N4tsula67

Country flag
Some fact i found in other forum and i am not mentioning the Link here

Talpade – The Indian Sanskrit scholar who built and flew a mercury engine aircraft in 1895, 8 years before the Wright brothers!
Shivkur Bapuji Talpade, flew an unmanned aircraft, eight years before the Wright brothers demonstrated on December 17th 1903 that it was possible for a 'manned heavier than air machine to fly'. But, in 1895, eight years earlier, the Sanskrit scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade had designed a basic aircraft called Marutsakthi (meaning Power of Air) based on Vedic technology documented in ancient Sanskrit manuscripts. His demonstration flight took place before a large audience in the Chowpathy beach of Bombay. The importance of the Wright brothers lies in the fact, that it was a manned flight for a distance of 120 feet and Orville Wright became the first man to fly. But Talpade's unmanned aircraft flew to a height of 1500 feet before crashing down and the historian Evan Koshtka, has described Talpade as the 'first creator of an aircraft'.
This historic day in 1895 (unfortunately the actual date is not mentioned in the Kesari newspaper of Pune which covered the event) was witnessed by the famous Indian judge/ nationalist/ Mahadeva Govin-da Ranade and H H Sayaji Rao Gaekwad.

It is important to note that Talpade was no scientist, just a sanskrit scholar who had built his aircraft entirely from the rich treasury of India's Vedas.
Shivkar Bapuji Talpade was born in 1864 in the locality of Chirabazar at Dukkarwadi in Bombay. He was a scholar of Sanskrit and from his young age was attracted by the Vaimanika Sastra (Aeronautical Science) expounded by the great Indian sage Maharishi Bhardwaja.

Surprisingly according to the bi-monthly Ancient Skies published in USA, the aircraft engines being developed for future use by NASA also uses mercury bombardment units powered by Solar cells! Interestingly, the impulse is generated in seven stages. The mercury propellant is first vapourised fed into the thruster discharge chamber ionised converted into plasma by a combination with electrons broke down electrically and then accelerated through small openings in a screen to pass out of the engine at velocities between 1200 to 3000 kilometres per minute! But so far NASA has been able to produce an experimental basis only a one pound of thrust by its scientists a power derivation virtually useless. But over 100 years ago Talpade was able to use his knowledge of Vaimanika Shastra to produce sufficient thrust to lift his aircraft 1500 feet into the air!

Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad of Baroda was a great supporter of the Sciences in India, and was willing to help Talpade with funds to build his aircraft and the mercury engines.
But the success of an Indian scientist was not liked by the Imperial rulers. Warned by the British Government the Maharaja of Baroda stopped helping Talpade.
Talpade passed away in 1916 unhonoured, in his own country. It is said that the remains of the Marutsakthi (the aircraft Tapade built) were 'sold' to a British company by Talpade's relatives.

Also Follow this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shivkar_Bapuji_Talpade

Nothing to laugh in this. There is always a possiblity.

When westerners do then we open our mouth and if we people (read as south asian) did then we make fun ourselves, this is how our self-esteem is damaged the propaganda war!!!
"When westerners do then we open our mouth and if we people (read as south asian) did then we make fun ourselves, this is how our self-esteem is damaged the propaganda war!!!"
I'm afraid but that's majority of indian. Ik many who gonna laugh reading this and would say wow wow if NASA somehow do this in 2040-50.
Do you know what the first thing British used teach in their school to indians?
They used to teach your indian education system is Inferior, ganita is inferior , history is inferior, culture is inferior.
Source: My grandpa and many other people who lived during that time.
I am afraid looks like they were successful in creating Bharatiya devoid of bharatiyata.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles