India's Secret Project

Patriot

Country flag
Can you gentelman put more light on the article below:

A secret project in India’s Defense Research Organization that can change the world as we know it – anti-gravity lifters tested in Himalayas?

Dighi in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to some sources in Pune the scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012? No one knows but they keep saying before any question is asked – “I know nothing!” If you carefully keep your ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no one wants to talk about, It is a break through in conventional Physics and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering.

Still the question comes back why should all stay quiet till 2012? Where did this anti-gravity technology come from? Strange activities are being seen for quite some time in the Indian side of Himalayas. Some say the technology came from a Tampere University of Technology in Finland where an Indian scientist was research engineer. Others says it is really a planned diversion – it came from indigenous research that started in 1070s just after India exploded the first nuclear device in Pokhran. Mrs. Indira Gandhi in late seventies while communicating with news journalists once in Kolkata during a whirlwind election trip mentioned that India must research forgotten technologies that were part of Hindu mythologies like Ramayana and Mahabharata. When quizzed further she mentioned that like in ancient days we should be able to fly effortlessly.

Anti gravity technology can change India and the world. Uses seem limited only by the imagination: Lifts in buildings could be replaced by devices built into the ground. People wanting to go up would simply activate the anti-gravity device -- making them weightless -- and with a gentle push ascend to the floor they want.

Space-travel would become routine, as all the expense and danger of rocket technology is geared towards combatting the Earth's gravitation pull. By using the devices to raise fluids against gravity, and then conventional gravity to pull them back to earth against electricity-generating turbines, the devices could also revolutionize power generation.

India will most likely announce the discovery as part of peaceful innovation series. But obviously the military applications can make conventional missiles and aircrafts obsolete overnight.

Effortless lifting and low cost denial of gravity can change our world. And if the whispers are right, India may be changing the world forever. But why the magic year 2012? Why everything has to be kept secret till then?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Cannot believe it.. I think something else is on the cards. imagine anti gravity!! whooo.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
This report was in india daily in dec 2004.take it with pinch of salt.

A secret project in India’s Defense Research Organization that can change the world as we know it – anti-gravity lifters tested in Himalayas?

Dighi in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to some sources in Pune the scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012? No one knows but they keep saying before any question is asked – “I know nothing!” If you carefully keep your ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no one wants to talk about, It is a break through in conventional Physics and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering.

Still the question comes back why should all stay quiet till 2012? Where did this anti-gravity technology come from? Strange activities are being seen for quite some time in the Indian side of Himalayas. Some say the technology came from a Tampere University of Technology in Finland where an Indian scientist was research engineer. Others says it is really a planned diversion – it came from indigenous research that started in 1070s just after India exploded the first nuclear device in Pokhran. Mrs. Indira Gandhi in late seventies while communicating with news journalists once in Kolkata during a whirlwind election trip mentioned that India must research forgotten technologies that were part of Hindu mythologies like Ramayana and Mahabharata. When quizzed further she mentioned that like in ancient days we should be able to fly effortlessly.

Anti gravity technology can change India and the world. Uses seem limited only by the imagination: Lifts in buildings could be replaced by devices built into the ground. People wanting to go up would simply activate the anti-gravity device -- making them weightless -- and with a gentle push ascend to the floor they want.

Space-travel would become routine, as all the expense and danger of rocket technology is geared towards combatting the Earth's gravitation pull. By using the devices to raise fluids against gravity, and then conventional gravity to pull them back to earth against electricity-generating turbines, the devices could also revolutionize power generation.

India will most likely announce the discovery as part of peaceful innovation series. But obviously the military applications can make conventional missiles and aircrafts obsolete overnight.

Effortless lifting and low cost denial of gravity can change our world. And if the whispers are right, India may be changing the world forever. But why the magic year 2012? Why everything has to be kept secret till then?

lodaxstax

i could believe in the article and the said technology but i still cant understand the paranoia about 2012. why wait for that year? what is going to change then?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
2012 is the year some of the crazy news/comedy channels say is the year of doomsday. Wow anti gravity experiment will lead to doomsday!!!

bhramos

Country flag
well this is a old news, we cant get better or more information about it, as i was trying from may be 2008,
we can just wait and watch Until it happens reality.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
EVEN IF we make such thinks what it would use ,wandering alone in space as done today by ships in ocean. it would to boring until we find some aliens there

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Given DRDO's credentials, I'm not inclined to believe it, unless they've reverse-engineered some ET technology, credibility of which is another discussion altogether.

AkhandBharat

India daily is a stupid publication that publishes unconfirmed report on aliens, UFOs and fictional projects all the time.

Every government has secret projects, up until the time they think is right to reveal it. Nothing new here, except wild speculation.

lodaxstax

This technology has been spoken about earlier as well. One that i can remember, there were reports of china discovering some super ancient Sanskrit scripts in a monastery in Tibet which mentioned detailed steps on building intergalactic space ships which resembled cigar shaped vehicles. Very interestingly those documents spoke about using power of Laghima and anti gravity levitation for propulsion.

will try and provide links later for want of time now.

The point is that such systems or idea of such systems existed thousands of years ago so this project could be real for all we know.

there are known unknowns and unknown knowns or some gibberish like that. i hope we get the idea.

raja696

hey stop this crap its defence site not an allien crash site come on i thought u almost made me crazy pls dont involve DRDO in this ...=Z=heheh;-)

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well there was a US scientist who was telling something about time control tech in youtube. will find that video for u all.

p2prada

Anti Gravity exists in another form, though it is not exactly that gravity defying as people hope it is. Maglevs use magnetism to push themselves above their track and they appear to be suspended in thin air.

So, there. Anti gravity exists. :D

Another article I read some years back said some geologists saw an alien in the Himalayas. The alien supposedly looked like a human with 2 hands and 2 legs. He was quite far away on another mountain to be clearly visible. Once it realized it was noticed, it took off vertically at a very high speed as no aircraft does today. The geologists supposedly asked the Military commander if something was going on to which the military denied? The article ended saying it could really be an alien or some military test.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indian daily is website which spread dis information about India.

Lets us not discuss these things which is nothing but pigment of some one's imagination to spread misinformation about our country and DRDO.

Agantrope

Anti Gravity exists in another form, though it is not exactly that gravity defying as people hope it is. Maglevs use magnetism to push themselves above their track and they appear to be suspended in thin air.

So, there. Anti gravity exists. :D

Another article I read some years back said some geologists saw an alien in the Himalayas. The alien supposedly looked like a human with 2 hands and 2 legs. He was quite far away on another mountain to be clearly visible. Once it realized it was noticed, it took off vertically at a very high speed as no aircraft does today. The geologists supposedly asked the Military commander if something was going on to which the military denied? The article ended saying it could really be an alien or some military test.
I have done 3 papers in Maglev. Maglev is different from Anti-Gravity. Anti-gravity is something that can be related to the time-travel and other things.

I dont think so that any research are going on there, but still suspicious that APJ initiated most of the defense projects and he is formulated the things that how to evade the sight satellites.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Why is this even in a serious thread , we can discuss all the UFO & paranormal stuff in the general category thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles