India's Own Helmet-Mounted Display Detailed

ZOOM

Founding Member
It is regarded that it is belonging to some French company and not Indian.

venom

DFI Technocrat
It has been jointly developed with Thales by Samtel....

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Even I wear helmet mounted targetting systems while driving my car... Its a very useful piece of hardware which can be quickly used for identifying targets, distinguishing between friend and foe, and aiming the car towards them to run them over quickly... Very useful piece of hardware that increases my response time and my lethality on the streets of Mumbai...

For public interest, I'm posting the picture here...

And, my HMS looks sexier and cooler than theirs....

:D:D:D:D:D

p2prada

Even I wear helmet mounted targetting systems while driving my car... Its a very useful piece of hardware which can be quickly used for identifying targets, distinguishing between friend and foe, and aiming the car towards them to run them over quickly... Very useful piece of hardware that increases my response time and my lethality on the streets of Mumbai...

For public interest, I'm posting the picture here...

And, my HMS looks sexier and cooler than theirs....

:D:D:D:D:D
That looks like a helmet from the game HALO.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
EM, I thought your HMS would be more to target girls than others!

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
EM, I thought your HMS would be more to target girls than others!
Yes, when it sights a girl, it vibrates to indicate a locked target, shows range, sexiness meter and also gives the option of pressing the accelerator to go on the double to the locked target and you know the rest....

Its a very capable HMS which integrates with the onboard ASS-A (Active Sexiness Scanned Array) radar of my car to track upto 16 girls simultaneously while engaging the 4 best-looking simultaneously...

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Yes, when it sights a girl, it vibrates to indicate a locked target, shows range, sexiness meter and also gives the option of pressing the accelerator to go on the double to the locked target and you know the rest....

Its a very capable HMS which integrates with the onboard ASS-A (Active Sexiness Scanned Array) radar of my car to track upto 16 girls simultaneously while engaging the 4 best-looking simultaneously...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
LOL Monk. I think we will leave it at that and not take this thread OT.
Boys, seriously back to the issue now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles