India's Overseas Military bases and foreign bases which station Indian Military

hardip

main-qimg-f0d580829071878bef9bb1401a2eb6f9.png

ok ....I Google ,,,,INDIAN BASE OUT OF Country..

Result....
I found oVer....
ten......Tajikistan.,Bhutan,Seychelles, Madagascar, Maldives, and Mauritius..ect
..its ok...

bUt When i google ,,US Military base,,,..In world..

the
LIST ..
American_bases_worldwide.svg.png

But thinkable Point is No US base In PAKISTAN.,....!!!!!..?????
How???
Since COLD war... and also after CW Many US base ,AIr force base Was in pakistan..
than when US GOVT. Closed Their base in pakistan.. ..?..

any info.plz .give me..

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Only the CIA has bases in pakistan, and one famous use of it was to launch their U2 plane into the soviet union. But the US armed forces don't have bases there. I think it was Ayub Khan who even pleaded to the Americans to open up an army base there, but they refused. The Americans only use pakistan as a supply route. And a drone target LOL.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
View attachment 13441

ok ....I Google ,,,,INDIAN BASE OUT OF Country..

Result....
I found oVer....
ten......Tajikistan.,Bhutan,Seychelles, Madagascar, Maldives, and Mauritius..ect
..its ok...

bUt When i google ,,US Military base,,,..In world..

the
LIST ..
View attachment 13443

How???
Since COLD war... and also after CW Many US base ,AIr force base Was in pakistan..

any info.plz .give me..
PAF camp Badebar.

IndianHawk

Country flag
How???

any info.plz .give me..
It also has to do with India. A us army base at pak would have spoiled US India relationship and India would have abandoned non alignment all together.

So it was smart policy on part of America. They supported pakistan against Russia and tried to keep doors open with India.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Tajikistan is the only proper foreign base held by India. That will soon be added by the Seychelles. Everything else in the IOR is just coastal radars. That is what makes the Seychelles such a big deal with the inclusion of an airbase and naval facilities.

AMCA

Country flag
Home » Politics
Opposition in Seychelles to block India’s military deal
The deal will see India invest $550 million in building the base on Assumption island to help it ensure the safety of its vessels in the southern Indian Ocean
Last Published: Wed, Mar 21 2018. 01 57 AM IST
AFP

Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Danny Faure, President of Seychelles. Photo: PTI
Victoria (Seychelles): Seychelles’s opposition coalition, which holds a majority in Parliament, said on Tuesday that it would not ratify a deal signed with India to build a military base on one of the archipelago’s outlying islands.

The deal will see India invest $550 million in building the base on Assumption island to help it ensure the safety of its vessels in the southern Indian Ocean.

Indian soldiers will be deployed on the island that lies 1,135km south-west from the capital Victoria, and help train Seychelles’s troops.

However, the deal has faced resistance from locals and Wavel Ramkalawan, head of the opposition Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (Seychelles Democratic Union in Creole), said the coalition “will not ratify the Assumption deal. This deal is dead”.

The LDS had held a majority in Parliament since its victory in 2016 legislative elections.

On Monday, President Danny Faure said he would meet with Ramkalawan on 26 March to discuss the deal.

The government says the base will help coastguards patrol exclusive economic zone to check for illegal fishing, drug trafficking and piracy.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Agalega island, Mauritius

Agalega: A glimpse of India’s remote island military base
https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/agalega-glimpse-india-s-remote-island-military-base
By the way, do we have naval bases or missions to Fiji or Guyana in Latin America? A close friend of mine who was part of the Indian Navy went to the Fiji Islands a decade or two back. I did a bit of searching but didn't find anything about an Indian military presence in Fiji. Considering that Fiji is also Indian-majority, like Guyana, do we use our population there to gain bases or expand major ties?

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Dude are you joking , nobody will sell land to government of other nation for military base , we can co develop it and use it for ourselves majorly , that's the best .
Bummer!!
Well its just land at the end of the day and land always has some monetary value.

Also we would have more control over what we could do there.

Also can we sneak some nukes on oversea bases??

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Bummer!!
Well its just land at the end of the day and land always has some monetary value.

Also we would have more control over what we could do there.

Also can we sneak some nukes on oversea bases??
And we will bring un necessary attention , who can we attack with nukes in Mauritius , don't say porks , they will hit themselves ,no need of us , well we are having good authority in Mauritius nowadays , our influence will grow , enough for us , we should more focus on Myanmar and bangladesh

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
By the way, do we have naval bases or missions to Fiji or Guyana in Latin America? A close friend of mine who was part of the Indian Navy went to the Fiji Islands a decade or two back. I did a bit of searching but didn't find anything about an Indian military presence in Fiji. Considering that Fiji is also Indian-majority, like Guyana, do we use our population there to gain bases or expand major ties?
I have been in touch with a retired Indian Navy officer for a while. India possesses a bit more bases than officially stated and officially stated once are better equipped than officially acknowledged.

Rest, we shouldn't spill beans too much.

Willy3

Country flag
So it's real that either France or China (maybe uncle Sam too) Sabotaged the Assumption Island deal... it's look same as it was in 2015.

Looks like Agalega was alternate choice for us after the assumption deal failed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles