India's network centric warfare

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Looking for core team members for a citizen-volunteer based Information Warfare force initiative. If this is something that sounds interesting to you, would love to have a chat!
A lot of citizens of DFI would be interested I guess, including me.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I can't seem to figure out how to send messages. Please send me a message and I'll reply
There is chatbox symbol on the top blackbar of the page. Click and open that, click the option "Start new conversation" and enter the user(s) name you want to chat with.
Regards

kj2222

Country flag
There is chatbox symbol on the top blackbar of the page. Click and open that, click the option "Start new conversation" and enter the user(s) name you want to chat with.
Regards
Thanks just found it. How to prove status for the professional tag?

FalconZero

Country flag
Looking for core team members for a citizen-volunteer based Information Warfare force initiative. If this is something that sounds interesting to you, would love to have a chat!
Why should anyone trust you here? You are not even an old member you have not even verified your credentials to the mods.

How is he even allowed yet? Mods?

I can't seem to figure out how to send messages. Please send me a message and I'll reply
>can't figure out how to send messages
>wants to setup information warfare
Absolute state of ADGPI information warfare team.

If you are from armed forces, you have really just showed that you are not capable of employing anyone here. Thank You!

kj2222

Country flag
Why should anyone trust you here? You are not even an old member you have not even verified your credentials to the mods.

How is he even allowed yet? Mods?

>can't figure out how to send messages
>wants to setup information warfare
Absolute state of ADGPI information warfare team.

If you are from armed forces, you have really just showed that you are not capable of employing anyone here. Thank You!
Thanks.

I can now understand why professionals who are actually contributing to public service avoid forums.

Look, this is just a citizen driven initiative that has nothing to do with whether or not I'm associated with the military. It's definitely not about "employing anyone here".

If you have some ideas on something constructive towards National security please share. If not, then don't worry I'm not here for long. Just thought I'd explore if there are some like minded people who could brainstorm together. And yes fortunately there seem to be quite a few people on a similar wavelength.

But a few rotten apples (I don't know if it's malicious or just pure ignorance) can push away even positive contributors

FalconZero

Country flag
Thanks.

I can now understand why professionals who are actually contributing to public service avoid forums.

Look, this is just a citizen driven initiative that has nothing to do with whether or not I'm associated with the military. It's definitely not about "employing anyone here".

If you have some ideas on something constructive towards National security please share. If not, then don't worry I'm not here for long. Just thought I'd explore if there are some like minded people who could brainstorm together. And yes fortunately there seem to be quite a few people on a similar wavelength.

But a few rotten apples (I don't know if it's malicious or just pure ignorance) can push away even positive contributors
Well in that case good luck in your pursuit but all i know is that your details are unverified. Any random person from hostile country or someone with ill intent can use vpns which redirect from India and sign in here, pretend to be someone who they are not.

The due process is that first you establish your credentials that is that you actually are some veteran i presume, that you can do by contacting any of the mods of DFI here. Once you are done members will have more confidence in your claims and maybe you will get maybe additional like minded people otherwise the air of doubt will never let you have an org of any kind let alone countering anything.

I may sound rude but it's important that you establish your credentials first, and i hope anyone who is sharing any info with you here knows that they are risking their information in probable wrong hands.

kj2222

Country flag
Well in that case good luck in your pursuit but all i know is that your details are unverified. Any random person from hostile country or someone with ill intent can use vpns which redirect from India and sign in here, pretend to be someone who they are not.

The due process is that first you establish your credentials that is that you actually are some veteran i presume, that you can do by contacting any of the mods of DFI here. Once you are done members will have more confidence in your claims and maybe you will get maybe additional like minded people otherwise the air of doubt will never let you have an org of any kind let alone countering anything.

I may sound rude but it's important that you establish your credentials first, and i hope anyone who is sharing any info with you here knows that they are risking their information in probable wrong hands.
Do you have any suggestions on how to establish credentials? Mods haven't replied till now.

Had a discussion with a member 2 days ago @Tactical Doge and established my identity he can probably vouch

Anyway, I'm reiterating once again that this has nothing to do with the military and is a citizen based initiative so just trying to see if there are people who think it makes sense and discuss how one could go about it. When it comes time to "structure" such an org then of course everyone will have to establish identity and credentials

FalconZero

Country flag
Do you have any suggestions on how to establish credentials? Mods haven't replied till now.

Had a discussion with a member 2 days ago @Tactical Doge and established my identity he can probably vouch

Anyway, I'm reiterating once again that this has nothing to do with the military and is a citizen based initiative so just trying to see if there are people who think it makes sense and discuss how one could go about it. When it comes time to "structure" such an org then of course everyone will have to establish identity and credentials
Are you a veteran? If yes there's a separate flair for them. @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle can you verify the claims @kj2222 please and assign him appropriate flair.

kj2222

Country flag
Contact our administrator @LurkerBaba and let him verify who you are. And please don't use this place as a training camp for whatever you are doing.
I've reached out to @LurkerBaba on posts as well as message but haven't received any response so far

Not sure what you mean by "training camp for whatever you are doing". As i have repeatedly mentioned, I'm trying to find like-minded people who are interested in the idea of citizen volunteer IW, to discuss and brainstorm. Please let me know if you'd like to understand more and I'd be happy to engage and seek your inputs as well

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I've reached out to @LurkerBaba on posts as well as message but haven't received any response so far
He will take a while.
Not sure what you mean by "training camp for whatever you are doing". As i have repeatedly mentioned, I'm trying to find like-minded people who are interested in the idea of citizen volunteer IW, to discuss and brainstorm. Please let me know if you'd like to understand
No, you can't do that here. This forum is an information pool and not a troll recruitment agency.
What you call "information warfare" in language of other forums is mocked as "idiotic musings" here.

kj2222

Country flag
He will take a while.

No, you can't do that here. This forum is an information pool and not a troll recruitment agency.
What you call "information warfare" in language of other forums is mocked as "idiotic musings" here.
I've politely mentioned that I would be happy to engage with you and explain. You're jumping to naive conclusions and if anything are only giving an example of what "idiotic musings" could be.

Once again, if you'd like to actually understand, please let me know. If not, then I urge you to not jump to conclusions with half baked knowledge or assumptions. If it's just plain animosity that you're after, then that's ok, I wish you all the best.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles