India's Moon Exploration Program

Vamsi

Country flag
After 14 days of work, the activity of the solar energy-powered rover, is likely to slow down. During this time, it will be touch with the Lander Vikram that will relay data to ISRO. ISRO has no direct link with the rover.
Dey....how many times I have to say it.....they have communication with the rover via lander.....it's sends data back to earth via lander in almost real time....

mcpo117

Country flag

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
After 14 days of work, the activity of the solar energy-powered rover, is likely to slow down. During this time, it will be in touch with the Lander Vikram that will relay data to ISRO. ISRO has no direct link with the rover.
touch here is metaphorical, it doesn't touch the lander, the connection between tho two would be wireless I assume

Vamsi

Country flag

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I said on my first post regarding this "As per news"
"ass per newj" it is still evident that the rover communicates through the lander, wirelessly

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I said on my first post regarding this "As per news"
I think what they meant was "will be in touch" meaning it will be communicating through lander.

Which makes sense, rover is small and wont have enough power to send directly to earth

Tactical Doge

Country flag
It does say though relay will commence at the end of the cycle. So I assumed.
it says, "during this time" not a word about relay only starting at the end

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles