India’s Modi faces tough Afghan choices

blue marlin

Hmm.. is that a childish attempt at diversion or are you just seriously intellectually challenged?

First, I never mentioned British troops. Aside from that what else is not explicit in your list? Did you skip through attack on Kabul and PAF base followed by the retarded Paki intelligence blaming Afghanistan?

Someone who makes comment such as one Afghani leader meaning India lost Afghanistan should really not be talking sense - if you mean Paki sense, that's another matter.

So go ask someone with better comprehension, think up some counters and come back.
you mentioned British installing a leader. also why did you mention chabhar and iran?
someone is on the offensive today.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you mentioned British installing a leader. also why did you mention chabhar and iran?
someone is on the offensive today.
To you helping install a puppet necessarily implies troops. :pound:

Chabhar is the alternate to goods through Paki land. That should be obvious, even to one such as yourself.

Anyway, you understood the points I made or they still don't make 'sense' to you? If not, you need help, one I am not inclined to provide.

Its offensive defense or the other way around - I never seem to be certain. Its simply your retarded claim that I felt like putting down.

The resentment brewing among the young of Afghanistan against Pakis will render any puppet you manage to put in power meaningless - like the current one. :)

blue marlin

To you helping install a puppet necessarily implies troops. :pound:

Chabhar is the alternate to goods through Paki land. That should be obvious, even to one such as yourself.

Anyway, you understood the points I made or they still don't make 'sense' to you? If not, you need help, one I am not inclined to provide.

Its offensive defense or the other way around - I never seem to be certain. Its simply your retarded claim that I felt like putting down.

The resentment brewing among the young of Afghanistan against Pakis will render any puppet you manage to put in power meaningless - like the current one. :)
i know chabhar is an Iranian port that is of interest to india. i know that. but why is it relevant ?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i know chabhar is an Iranian port that is of interest to india. i know that. but why is it relevant ?
I answered that in the previous post; if you don't get it, do ask that to the Afghan government taking part in the talks I provided link to or better yet ask Paki intelligence or the British one.

Moving on, some more Paki fun over Afghanistan:

Peshawar base attack was planned and controlled from Afghanistan: DG ISPR

And a few days later. :rofl:

Pakistan to go ‘soft’ on Afghanistan over PAF attack

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Monday decided against lodging a strong protest with Afghanistan over the Badhaber attack, sources privy to the development told The Express Tribune.

Due to Afghan President Ashraf Ghani’s weak writ, Pakistan’s protest with Afghanistan on Badhaber attack will be more harmful than beneficial,” said a source who attended a high-level meeting chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad on Monday.

“Pakistan will only share evidences with the Afghan government and will actively pursue the case instead of lodging a protest,” the source added.

The high-level meeting was held to review the overall security situation in the country, with particular reference to the terrorist attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) camp in Badhaber which killed 29 people.

Ghani’s regime is very weak and it is not in Pakistan’s interest to suspend its relations with Afghanistan over members of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) hiding in Afghanistan,” the source further said.

@blue marlin so much for Ghani and India losing Afghanistan once he became leader. :pound:

Take this as a lesson and never type such childish tripe on in the future, it will only make you look unreasonably silly.

guru-dutt

during Hamid karzia's tenure of being president, i remember new paper articles of how he openly blamed Pakistan for the problem, and supported india. it would be obvious to assume Pakistan was angry with his policy and wheres theres smoke theres fire. many found karzia's foreign policy suicidal for Afghanistan and many countries never helped to encourage peace. ghani recognised this, and once he became presidant he was significantly more willing to work with pakistan as opposed to india. also foreign support came from china, russia and from all over the world more in particular SCO and OIC.

its like two people fighting over one thing, and only one can have it. if one has it then the other will fight for it.

well i dont care, border we gave them is the border their having, beside when was the last time you heard about the durand line?

so very true

it is the other way around, refer to the first paragraph.

i couldnt understand what you said here.

please quote and dont make false accusations. a pakistani or a Chinese and a sri lankan can say the same about india. it's not nice making false accusations
in short : thing is pakistanies have an habit of denaying the facts and blaming others for the owtcome of there own past mistakes and guess what the new world order is not about what pakistanies always assumed it to be ... get real

as for india investing in afghanistan dont trust me ask any afghan but then who cares what pakistanies want to beleve yopur nation is slowli becoming irrelevent and we will take owt advantage from it wether you like it or not we will punish tyou when and where we can and vice versa .... no remose no mercy onli thing is play by owr rules or face the music ... good luck

Arun Krishnan

This is literally unbelievable
please quote and dont make false accusations. a pakistani or a Chinese and a sri lankan can say the same about india. it's not nice making false accusations
Comparing India's policy to South Asian neighbours to that of Pakistan is absolutely ridiculous.Pakistan through its instrument Taliban is butchering Afghans everyday.

Arun Krishnan

You know what Afghans feel about Pakis,this guy is the former Afghan Intel chief,he literally says they will fragment Pakistan if Pakis sleep around with Taliban

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles