'India's Kashmir experience can be a model for Israel in Gaza'

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
GAZA: Amid the deadly Israeli- Hamas conflict, a Kashmiri woman who is married to a Palestinian here feels Israel can learn from India's experience in Kashmir while dealing with the volatile situation in Gaza. "It used to be quite terrible in Kashmir but things started to take a positive turn when the Indian government started to invest in education and found ways to send youngsters to learn outside the state," says Lubna, a bio-chemist who works for the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) in Gaza in its Department of National Defence. "Their energies got channelised into constructive things. It helped ease the situation and also get control over the spiralling violence. Things would have been very different if India would have resorted to violent means to take control of the disturbed territory," she said. Lubna says that Israel could learn quite a lot from the Indian handling of the situation in Kashmir and make good use of it in Gaza.
"There is almost no work but the PNA has retained all its staff even after its ouster from Gaza," she said. "I went to Aligarh Muslim University and my brother went to Manipal (University). We learnt and moved on in life. There are so many other youngsters my age who benefited from the Indian government's thinking and came out of the cycle of violence," Lubna noted. "Israel tried to suffocate us by imposing closure with the support of the West. Left with no choice the militant factions started building tunnels which kept life going here in Gaza. Even the shoes I wear came through tunnels," she said. "If youngsters were allowed to go out and learn.

Read more here:
'India's Kashmir experience can be a model for Israel in Gaza' - The Times of India

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
GAZA: Amid the deadly Israeli- Hamas conflict, a Kashmiri woman who is married to a Palestinian here feels Israel can learn from India's experience in Kashmir while dealing with the volatile situation in Gaza. "It used to be quite terrible in Kashmir but things started to take a positive turn when the Indian government started to invest in education and found ways to send youngsters to learn outside the state," says Lubna, a bio-chemist who works for the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) in Gaza in its Department of National Defence. "Their energies got channelised into constructive things. It helped ease the situation and also get control over the spiralling violence. Things would have been very different if India would have resorted to violent means to take control of the disturbed territory," she said. Lubna says that Israel could learn quite a lot from the Indian handling of the situation in Kashmir and make good use of it in Gaza.
"There is almost no work but the PNA has retained all its staff even after its ouster from Gaza," she said. "I went to Aligarh Muslim University and my brother went to Manipal (University). We learnt and moved on in life. There are so many other youngsters my age who benefited from the Indian government's thinking and came out of the cycle of violence," Lubna noted. "Israel tried to suffocate us by imposing closure with the support of the West. Left with no choice the militant factions started building tunnels which kept life going here in Gaza. Even the shoes I wear came through tunnels," she said. "If youngsters were allowed to go out and learn.

Read more here:
'India's Kashmir experience can be a model for Israel in Gaza' - The Times of India
Nice find, Sir.

Jagdish58

Yes it is good , many kids are killed in airstrikes & missile firing

Kids from both sides have nothing to do with terrorism , border clash , politics please don't kill kids :namaste:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Rather it is a lesson of, no matter how much you do for the kashmiri's, they will still protest against India, support pakistan, provide intelligence to its militants, attack and curb the Amarnath yatra, and of late, fly the isis flag..... Yeah!! nice lesson for Israel.

Read more here:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles