India's Invisible Innovations and grass root changes which goes unnoticed by media

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi friends,

I had started the same thread but unfortunately it was lost in some problem. I am starting the thread once again.

As all of you know, our society is highly adaptable. It is one of our great strength. We have a ability to change very fast.

I see some great changes taking place in our society. Some great innovations are taking place at in grass root levels but they do not strike the headlines of news. They are neither covered by mainstream media nor they are noticed anywhere. Without having the glimpse of these changes, it is very hard to have a fair idea india and Indian economy and actually where we are heading towards.

I am going to discuss these small issues such as alternate medicines, soaps, cosmetics produced by small entrepreneurs. Vaidya and some other skilled people serving people in various diseases. I will discuss the change in economy taking place because of these innovation and how rural income is increasing.

I will discuss some great changes made by villagers in their village and how they build best Felicities in village which is not available in cities.

I will also discuss a some great innovations and mid boggling designs in cloths and fashion made by some people. I shall also discuss the great designs and innovations in the field interior decoration and house designs.

I request all of you to share your experiences here by posting these small news or what you have observed.

I am sure that this thread shall be a very interesting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles