The Rise of India’s Private Space Sector

Vamsi

Country flag
Gareeb Scientist never mentioned about them, damn now we have 4 known rocket companies ORBIT-X, SkyRoot, Bellatrix and Agnikul.
Bellatrix's main rocket engine "Kalam" is hell of an engine. It is one of the few known engines in the world using combustion tap off cycle. It has very high Turbine entry temperature when compared to other rocket engine designs or perhaps even greater than 2000K may be. This requires very advanced metallurgy . Let's see how Bellatrix is gonna achieve it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I think ISRO is trying to give the technologies to pvt sector for which they planned earlier.

ISRO wants to move to science and launch technology to pvt sector. May be i am wrong.
No it’s absolutely true and I hope they do that, will help in better and more productive use of the budget they have.

mandestiny

Country flag
Is private startup has much money to launch real rockets ? If suppose they got the multiple orders how do they survive . Do they have enough fund because rockets has high failure probabilities.

Space is adventure and failures do came at regular intervals.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Is private startup has much money to launch real rockets ? If suppose they got the multiple orders how do they survive . Do they have enough fund because rockets has high failure probabilities.

Space is adventure and failures do came at regular intervals.
Rocket launches will not be the only thing they would be providing, there would be various other things as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles