India's Beautiful Stray Animals

samsung11

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I always knew PET animals are just glorified SLAVES like 100 years ago Africans(blacks)& Dalits in India Treated as Slaves, our ancestors never thought it was wrong but we stopped this SLAVERY altogether OFFICIALLY, like that all animals must be free (or Stray),they must live on their own way in nature.

Roughly we have 40 MILLION STRAY dogs in India,million+ Cows,Pigs,Cats and so on

PS:There are always some negative side in every issue, concentrate on Positives.

Atcjurvin

Stfu these stray animals are filling our streets with shit they need to culled.

Atcjurvin

Cows should be sent to slaughter houses whereas dogs and monkeys should be poisoned.

Tvastr

Country flag
I believe all stray animals should be neutered and the only humane way to get rid of this menace. At this point the negatives far outweigh the positives for stray animals. Stray dogs are increasingly attacking people, and cows just spread filth and block the roads.

Atcjurvin

Except Humans (Subspecies of Chimps) rest all are PURE BRED and they do their designed work in nature,enjoy....

Are you seeing that dung in between the road seems like it is also filled in your brain.

AnantS

Country flag
Good Thread! Actually these animals deserve better. I believe we need land reforms not only for completion of road/rail infra at fast pace. But ultimately create a North South east west forest corridors joining forest patches spread in country

But I do agree cows roaming in cities is not because they want to, they are roaming because some of them have been abandoned by selfish cattle owners, and some are simply left in cities for grazing on garbage, so they can be milched later for milk which can be sold to city dwellers

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Even Stray dog get a beautiful girl.

Backstory: This is Mangalik marriage (Evil curse- It kills Husband/Wife or their close relatives) 'before real marriage', where bride or groom married to an animal.Aishwarya Rai married to a tree

Somebody please check Poor doggy's mom & dad :lol:
Thread was good but this is utter stupidity.

This mangalik myth needs to wiped out from India.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
No need to cull strays. All you have to do is aggressively vaccinate them (at least against rabies) to create herd immunity, and sterilize them.

And if sterilizing them all isn't doable, then you can aggressively seek out and sterilize males on a priority basis - because males are fewer in numbers but are the ones who hold the key to reproduction, and they're absolutely prolific.

Sterilizing males is also significantly easier and quicker than sterilizing females.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with keeping pets either as long as you love them and take care of them; and most importantly, don't abuse or abandon them. Someone in India should work to start a movement of adopting these abandoned creatures or friendly stray ones rather than buying/breeding new ones.

Roshan

Country flag
Never understand the concept of 'planets can effect on human life' .... entire Astrology (Talking about Jyotish not Science) look fake but sadly many follows it.
There was something on it a few years ago id read but the issue now is that most jyotish are hacks and frauds or don't study it properly. Planetary alignment affecting us and our lives I actually think is not complete bunkum, we wrote horoscopes for thousands of years not out of a blind faith in superstition and pseudo science but because like everything else in this universe we are also made out of stardust.

http://cura.free.fr/decem/09slevin.html

Ps I'm not saying I completely believe it, just open to the idea and am neither here nor there where this issue is concerned.

Kumata

Country flag
Holy shit I'm mangalik.
Gotta marry a tree now.
Okie.. I m from the family of priests and this shit is specific to a particular gotra in karnataka.. think it was aishwarya rai who started this stupidity of marrying a tree...typically your kundli will be matched with manglik girl only ..so rather than dog and tree.. look for a manglik girl

varun9509

Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Never understand the concept of 'planets can effect on human life' .... entire Astrology (Talking about Jyotish not Science) look fake but sadly many follows it.

Ancient Hindus indeed had may great strides in philosophies but doesn't mean they didn't make follies.
Mangalik is an unexplained theory and in fact a myth.

Haldiram

Country flag
Holy shit I'm mangalik.
Gotta marry a tree now.
One of our colony mates is a manglik. His mom is having a tough time finding a bride for him. Ladki dhundte dhundte jeena haram ho gaya hai aunty ka. Found out from them that there is a separate match making site called Manglik Matrimony. Once the selection criteria is narrowed down due to #Manglik, after adding other filters like education/age etc the pool of candidates gets narrowed down to like decimal points.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One of our colony mates is a manglik. His mom is having a tough time finding a bride for him. Ladki dhundte dhundte jeena haram ho gaya hai aunty ka. Found out from them that there is a separate match making site called Manglik Matrimony. Once the selection criteria is narrowed down due to #Manglik, after adding other filters like education/age etc the pool of candidates gets narrowed down to like decimal points.
Are bro ho sakta he love marriage ho ek ladki se bat set he filhal, bad me kya ho koi pata nahi.
She is from a different caste but that's not the issue meri family thodi liberal he ye sab ke mamle me. Bas papa ki ek hi condition he chahe kisi bhi caste ki kyo na ho, Ladki bas sundar honi Chahiye :bounce:.
Papa ke dost ne 35 lakh ka package rakha tha mere liye even tho he wasn't looking for a match.
Me abhi Sadi wagera ke bare me nahi sochta but if things with my GF stays good I'll try to marry in a 3 to 4 years.:santa:

My cousin brother was in love with a Muslim, bahut muskil se Uncle ne samhjsh bujha kar picha chudaya he, bohot drama hua tha. I think I have already mentioned this on the forum.
The girl still calls him to this day even after getting married, now that's weird as fuck.

Mere papa kahe the ki kar lene do Inter religious mairrage ladki sundar to he :eek1:.
After this bride that we selected wasn't that good looking as the Muslim one so he threw a hissy fit. :rotfl:
In his opinion we didn't find a good enough bride in a hurry. :troll:

Now by brothers wife got a wind of this so She doesn't view my father in a good light.:lawl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles