India's anti-muslim bigots celebrate New Zealand terrorist attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
“Somebody who attacks unarmed people offering prayers, is the worst kind of coward and deserves to go to hell.

Also, somebody who goes to a prayer-house to wish for the destruction of people of other faiths so his religion spreads to the entire world, is a part of the problem.”

S.A.T.A

The author of the article is rumour mongering. How does he know these Twitter handles are Indian, because they have hindu names and even if they were Indians, how can he generalize based on some random tweets and what is this about right wingers, so leftist and centrist are not Hindus or don't hate Muslims...

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have no sympathies with those bastards, they consider the likes Osama and Baghdadi as their heroes and are cancer for the humanity. Just look at their activities all across the world, terrorism, encroaching others lands, crimes, rapes, and being a burden for innocent taxpayers money and headache for the law and order.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
An article to malign hinduism and it followers.
Look members clearly this is the same type of people who in California school books degenerate hinduism and celebrate other religions.
I am also hindu never supported this type of ghastly attack.
Why the writer is not looking into the fascist and nazi inventor christians account ?

Wisemarko

Country flag
Why there are mosques in place called Christchurch? It is not a place for pedophile worshippers. Islam needs to be eradicated from the West. Good luck India

IBSA

Country flag
Do anyone knows if the New Zealand's shooter had connections with Pakistan gov?

For I was reading some news and texts saying the hotel Osho Thang that shooter settled belongs to nizaris ismailites muslims owners, and the leader of paki nizaris Aga Khan IV is a very friend of Paki PM Imran Khan. Furthermore, in a TV living transmission, I saw behind the reporter people showing messages written 'Stop Shia Genocide'.

Do this attack was some type of Shia revenge against Salafists or Wahhabis?

I know the shooter wasn't a Shia but a Christian. But he could have received training and funding from a Shia Paki to do this.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Do anyone knows if the New Zealand's shooter had connections with Pakistan gov?

For I was reading some news and texts saying the hotel Osho Thang that shooter settled belongs to nizaris ismailites muslims owners, and the leader of paki nizaris Aga Khan IV is a very friend of Paki PM Imran Khan. Furthermore, in a TV living transmission, I saw behind the reporter people showing messages written 'Stop Shia Genocide'.

Do this attack was some type of Shia revenge against Salafists or Wahhabis?

I know the shooter wasn't a Shia but a Christian. But he could have received training and funding from a Shia Paki to do this.
Can you provide the link where you saw that news? These days a lot of conspiracies are being hatched. In order to let Muslim refugees in EU, they made fake drowning video to appear as if Muslims are drowning and EU allowed them in. Similarly I heard conspiracy theories on Twitter that the shooting was well rehearsed event to take heat off Islamic terrorism. Someone posted a video of the second mosque shooting and explained that how a individuals dress color changed after shooting. God knows the truth but it gave them opportunity to lash out at the whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles