India's anti-muslim bigots celebrate New Zealand terrorist attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
The name jacinda, I dunno why but I find it similar to jaichand of kannauj, he was the one who was responsible for the Islamic conquest, jacinda is Giving me same vibes regarding nz, ishwar kiwiyo ki raksha kare.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
A video of New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern being invited to join the Islamic faith by a Muslim man has gone viral.

The young man, whose name cannot be ascertained, can be seen in the video having a conversation with Ardern.

“To be honest with you, what brought me here it’s you. I have been crying every day for the last three days. I have prayed that other leaders can look at your leadership skills. And my other wish is I hope one day you enter into Islam,” he can heard asking the Kiwi premier.

After carefully listening to the young man, Ardern responded, “Islam teaches humanity and I think I have it.”

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1936439/3-watch-muslim-man-ask-new-zealands-ardern-embrace-islam/?amp=1

Subhanallah.. Jacinda invited to join the religion of peace and humanity.. inshallah New Zealand becomes a jihadi country soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles