Indians on DFI vs Indian in real life

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I met many Indians in real life and they were always approaching to me first and were very kind to me and always acted as if i was their lost friends and were very friendly with me. They always stay away from politics and religious discussion even when i started such conversation to know about their thoughts about Pakistan or Islam. I am not just talking about north Indians but south Indians as well

I saw a different side of some Indians here on DFI who have this so much poison or negativity towards Pakistan or Pakistani and always negative thing come from their mouth when they type word Pakistan or Pakistani. I know Pakistan is not perfect country and Pakistani are not perfect people but still you cannot make gross generalization about a religion or country which have all sort of people in it. You cannot paint all of them with negative brush. So far i have seen all this negativity from Indians only on defence forums or comments section of youtube/Facebook. Is it because they find it easy to hide behind computer screen and say whatever they like without having any fear of consequences and become as key board warriors and internet tough guy?

Would they act same or say same thing in front of a Pakistani if they meet him in real life in foreign countries? Or they would hide such negative feelings in their hearts and would become diplomat? I always had this wish to meet some Indians like i see on DFI and they say these things to me face to face. where i will find such straight forward Indian who speak or act same in real or virtual world ? :)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I met many Indians in real life and they were always approaching to me first and were very kind to me and always acted as if i was their lost friends and were very friendly with me. They always stay away from politics and religious discussion even when i started such conversation to know about their thoughts about Pakistan or Islam. I am not just talking about north Indians but south Indians as well

I saw a different side of some Indians here on DFI who have this so much poison or negativity towards Pakistan or Pakistani and always negative thing come from their mouth when they type word Pakistan or Pakistani. I know Pakistan is not perfect country and Pakistani are not perfect people but still you cannot make gross generalization about a religion or country which have all sort of people in it. You cannot paint all of them with negative brush. So far i have seen all this negativity from Indians only on defence forums or comments section of youtube/Facebook. Is it because they find it easy to hide behind computer screen and say whatever they like without having any fear of consequences and become as key board warriors and internet tough guy?

Would they act same or say same thing in front of a Pakistani if they meet him in real life in foreign countries? Or they would hide such negative feelings in their hearts and would become diplomat? I always had this wish to meet some Indians like i see on DFI and they say these things to me face to face. where i will find such straight forward Indian who speak or act same in real or virtual world ? :)
Very loaded post...nice
2 things
a) Most Indians are not like the people on a political + defence forum. That's just because of the crowd it attracts.
b) You would rarely meet/hangout with people here ... simply because we would be in a separate social circles for obvious reasons

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Average Indians who migrate abroad have lived in cities and protective environment with zero knowledge of geo-politics. No surprise they would not call out bullshit of Pakis.

Also, most Pakis are taxi drivers or in low level jobs while Indians have the best jobs so it is unlikely that their social circles overlap!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Average Indians who migrate abroad have lived in cities and protective environment with zero knowledge of geo-politics. No surprise they would not call out bullshit of Pakis.

Also, most Pakis are taxi drivers or in low level jobs while Indians have the best jobs so it is unlikely that their social circles overlap!
Ouch........at least be a little nice. lol ... Monsieur

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Ouch........at least be a little nice. lol ... Monsieur
Man, the more Indians I meet abroad the more I am surprised by their stupidity, lack of spine and identity crisis.

I recently met this guy who studied in an all boys school and he was ashamed of it. Why? He said that he does not know how he will explain it to his kids why there was an all boys school and need for it.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned

These average Indians are still better than you as human beings. What is the use of that political education which make you a bigot and narrow mind individuals who cannot think outside of the box. As far as you last point concern that overseas Pakistani are just driving taxes in foreign countries than i want to do a matam on your aqal. Stop bringing these self created surveys you conducted on DFI. The problem with you is that you are self-proclaimed intellectuals who just assume too much. Pakistani living abroad are in politics, sports , run business, are in fields of medical, engineering, qualified teachers ..tum kiss kunwaey k meenduk hoo.

You are one of these

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Very loaded post...nice
2 things
a) Most Indians are not like the people on a political + defence forum. That's just because of the crowd it attracts.
b) You would rarely meet/hangout with people here ... simply because we would be in a separate social circles for obvious reasons
I am personally a same person in real or virtual world. I also try that my experience with internet keyboard warrior don't affect my relationship with Indian in real life because i will not be rude with someone in real life because of some bigot in here but i started this topic because most of these tough guys become bakri in real life. tThey say whatever they like on internet because they know that their identity is hiding behind computer screen and they cannot get a slap on their face for being rude :D

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
These average Indians are still better than you as human beings. What is the use of that political education which make you a bigot and narrow mind individuals who cannot think outside of the box. As far as you last point concern that overseas Pakistani are just driving taxes in foreign countries than i want to do a matam on your aqal. Stop bringing these self created surveys you conducted on DFI. The problem with you is that you are self-proclaimed intellectuals who just assume too much. Pakistani living abroad are in politics, sports , run business, are in fields of medical, engineering, qualified teachers ..tum kiss kunwaey k meenduk hoo.

You are one of these

The guy in the picture is too fat!

Anyway, here are the stats. I understand that truth is harsh to swallow.

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/b.pdf

Read more here: http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I am personally a same person in real or virtual world. I also try that my experience with internet keyboard warrior don't affect my relationship with Indian in real life because i will not be rude with someone in real life because of some bigot in here but i started this topic because most of these tough guys become bakri in real life. tThey say whatever they like on internet because they know that their identity is hiding behind computer screen and they cannot get a slap on their face for being rude :D
Cool bro. Have fun.
30characters :doh:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned

The guy in the picture is too fat!

Anyway, here are the stats. I understand that truth is harsh to swallow.

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/b.pdf

Read more here: http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
I was not talking Pakistani living in uk but overseas that included Pakistani in usa, middle east, canada etc
First generation of Pakistani might be poor or belong to labour class in there but their kids are getting education and are working in different fields. Definition of poverty in UK and in India is not same. Poor people of England live better life than middle class or upper middle class Indian. You should be the last person to talk about poverty

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Raja.pakistani - given information above, now you can go and cry about discrimination meted out to Pakistanis by white lords.

You can read more in the report above to get a better picture. Acknowledgement is first step towards solving a problem:

The proportion of Bangladeshi and black African households who are workless is, at
30-35 per cent, more than double the proportion for white British households. At 25 per
cent, the proportion of Pakistani and black Caribbean households who are workless is
a bit lower but still much higher than for white British households. Only 10 per cent of
Indian households are workless.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Man, the more Indians I meet abroad the more I am surprised by their stupidity, lack of spine and identity crisis.

I recently met this guy who studied in an all boys school and he was ashamed of it. Why? He said that he does not know how he will explain it to his kids why there was an all boys school and need for it.
lol.....Yeah most indians are stupid and katju was right.
Proof : AAP :doh:

blueblood

You are looking at the wrong crowd for love. Find yourself the nearest members of certain political entities or their fans/cadres you will recieve the exact treatment.

For eg, Your MQM wants RAW to help them and our AAP wants to sell Kashmir to you.

You want "normal" Indians try facebook or youtube videos of old hindi songs, this is a defence forum.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I was not talking Pakistani living in uk but overseas that included Pakistani in usa, middle east, canada etc
First generation of Pakistani might be poor or belong to labour class in there but their kids are getting education and are working in different fields. Definition of poverty in UK and in India is not same. Poor people of England live better life than middle class or upper middle class Indian. You should be the last person to talk about poverty

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html
You were talking about people you can meet in real world. Hence the point that while Pakistanis in the west are taxi drivers, Indians are not.

Also, learn to quote stats, India has much higher population than Pak, so no surprise there are a lot of poor population. Sadly, even there per-capita income in India is higher than Pak. Also, India is growing >7% now while Pak <5%. So, very soon the difference is going to become even larger.

But point taken. We have a lot of poverty and we need to do something about it.

desicanuk

I met many Indians in real life and they were always approaching to me first and were very kind to me and always acted as if i was their lost friends and were very friendly with me............................. where i will find such straight forward Indian who speak or act same in real or virtual world ? :)
Visit any Pakistani forums and you will come across most vitriolic anti-kuffar ,anti-Indian bigotry ever.Despite that I keep an open mind.While I was in UK and now in Canada I have met some very warm friendly well educated Pakistanis.However since then the climate everywhere seems to have changed for worse.Radicalization especially among young Pakistanis is on the increase.Islamofascism has become irresistible.We do have our share of bigots etc but the numbers are miniscule compared to our neighbours.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You were talking about people you can meet in real world. Hence the point that while Pakistanis in the west are taxi drivers, Indians are not.

Also, learn to quote stats, India has much higher population than Pak, so no surprise there are a lot of poor population. Sadly, even there per-capita income in India is higher than Pak. Also, India is growing >7% now while Pak <5%. So, very soon the difference is going to become even larger.

But point taken. We have a lot of poverty and we need to do something about it.
Whats wrong with taxi drivers? there are many taxi drivers who are earning £3000 to £4000 a month and it dont mean that they are all uneducated. There are many who has degree but prefer self employment because it suit to their needs as they can visit family any time and dont have to do fixed hours plus more money than working in bank 8 to 5 job

secondly i was talking about Indians i met at work place or at educational institutions and you brought this irrelevant discussion that you hate Pakistan or Pakistani more because you have got more political knowledge than those i met without even knwoing who they are whom i met and where i met them

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Visit any Pakistani forums and you will come across most vitriolic anti-kuffar ,anti-Indian bigotry ever.Despite that I keep an open mind.While I was in UK and now in Canada I have met some very warm friendly well educated Pakistanis.However since then the climate everywhere seems to have changed for worse.Radicalization especially among young Pakistanis is on the increase.Islamofascism has become irresistible.We do have our share of bigots etc but the numbers are miniscule compared to our neighbours.
Leave internet for a moment and share you experience in real world

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles